Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Earle's new toy

Earle's new toy

Earle loves his stuffies! He got a new one yesterday, a big yellow duckie!

Posing like a good boy, before going into destruction mode!

It actually quacks. The sound drives Earle nuts!

It's even still in one piece this morning. Although the squeakers in the wings are dead. It still quacks. I had to put it up at about midnight as it's hard to sleep with quacking going on!
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

The first photo looks like he can hardly wait to "dive" in to chewing up the duck.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Geez, he's beautiful! What a great toy! How long do you think it'll live? I get Finn's stuffies from goodwill, cuz he kills them in less than five minutes every time. Ha ha, i love the duckie!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

EARL, you are sooooo handsome....you big tough guys need stuffies too, huh... you should see the pile we have here....i love your new ducky...have fun...

~siggy by LEXILOVER~thanx~

Originally posted by finn's mom
    Geez, he's beautiful! What a great toy! How long do you think it'll live? I get Finn's stuffies from goodwill, cuz he kills them in less than five minutes every time. Ha ha, i love the duckie!
    A couple days at most! Once all the noise making parts are killed, I'll give it to Preacher. He loves to destuff toys. Just have to make sure he doesn't eat the stuffing!! I get most of our squeakies at SallyAnn too. I just buy squeakers and sew them into cheap teddy bears. Earle gets spoiled every once in a while with a "real" stuffie from the pet store. Of all the dogs here, Earle is the one who really loves the stuffies.
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

Really cute pictures. The one where he is waiting for the go-ahead to start playing is adorable. What a good boy. Get that Ducky, Earle.

Yes, I am sure that keeping your crew in stuffies and chew-chews is a full time and expensive job. You must need to be creative. But it's worth it, right?

Get that ducky Earle!! Tear it up. He is a beautiful boy. My 2 don't usually tear them up that quick, it takes them quite awhile thankfully.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

What a beautiful guy! I love that first pic. He is so gorgeous.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

cool duckie Earle!
    Star absolutely loves her squeekies-- they can last quite a while, but usually at least something gets chewed off right off the bat! It's funny how the boys could care less - she's the only one that gets really attached to them.
    P.S. from Star-- "Earle, you are SO-WOO handsome!!!"

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Originally posted by Glacier
    A couple days at most! Once all the noise making parts are killed, I'll give it to Preacher. He loves to destuff toys. Just have to make sure he doesn't eat the stuffing!! I get most of our squeakies at SallyAnn too. I just buy squeakers and sew them into cheap teddy bears. Earle gets spoiled every once in a while with a "real" stuffie from the pet store. Of all the dogs here, Earle is the one who really loves the stuffies.
    Sounds like you have it down pat! Ha, I wish Finn would let the stuffies live even 24 hours. He hardly ever even finds out that the toy is squeaky, he's never desqueaked anything. He just holds the toy between his front paws, and begins to shred. It's so weird! I'll have to take some photos of him tearing something up. I swear, I think he wants to be a husky, with the way he likes to pull and the way he kills stuffies.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

11. LOL im glad he likes something. Kirby doesnt like anything thats given to him. and he makes a mad dash for stuff that he cant have for safty reasons or whatever.

Earle, you're so cute with your ducky!!

Happy chewing Earle.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

AW that first pic is precious! I love the look on his face! Have fun with your ducky Earle!

"QUACK, QUACK, QUACK" I can just hear it now and it makes me smile

Earle, you sure are one handsome dude! Hope you enjoyed playing with your duckie!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets