Thread: Vita is missing; OOPS! FALSE ALARM!!

Vita is missing; OOPS! FALSE ALARM!!

Vita got out of the house this morning, while I was packing the car to go host a table for Small Paws Rescue at an event. Wind blew the door open, and all I found was a catnip mouse in the garage. I had to make a list and put down some food, then walk around the house (inside) to figure out which if any were missing. Vita was the only one unaccounted for.

We were already running late, it was POURING rain out, and as I couldn't see her there wasn't much I could do. So we went off to the event.

Been home about an hour. I've fed the cats, and marked the sheet. Again, everyone is here except Vita. I've been around the house, but it is now dark outside.

She IS wearing a collar with a bell, and a piece of material over it. Not sure if she has her ID on under that material or not. Vita has been very unhappy since Tommy and Tuppence arrived in January, and has been marking. Spraying the fabric with Feliway was helping.

Please pray that we find her, probably in the morning. The coyote better be hunting in another part of the neighborhood over night.
    Last edited by Freedom; 09-14-2008 at 07:04 PM.

I KNOW MY SCRAPPY 2 ALMOST GOT OUT SO I KNOW HOW EASILY THEY CAN ON AN IMPILSE RUN AWAY
    THE PET ANGEL SEARCH AND RESCUE SQUDS ON THE JOB, AND WE HOPE THAT OUR PET TALKER ANGELS CAN SEND VITA BACK HOME, SAFE AND SOUND.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

PT PRAYERS for Vita!!!! With all the rain, she is likely holed up in a safe space - under a porch or house.

Let's hope the coyote hates rain!

Come home, Vita!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

IN the last few minutes, "GUESS WHO" nonchalantly walked out of "who knows where" and appeared at the water bowl.

Sorry for the false alarm.

PHEW!

GOOD NEWS!!!

Glad she was found safe and sound! Kitties!

Great news.I remember last year I thought Pumpkin had gotten outside.It was like 11pm and I was combing the streets with a flashlight.Then I go back to the house and there is Pumpkin appearing out of no where when I come in.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

LOLOL!
    CATS! They do these things because they CAN.

Glad she is ok!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I missed this yesterday but my power went out 8 times due to high winds. I'm glad to see that Vita reappeared. Don't you wish you had that magical ability to dematerialize and rematerialize?
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

THE FOUND CATS EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE WILL DISAPPEAR
    AND AFTER I SEARCH THE HOTEL , WILL SUDDENLY AS THOUGH BY COMMANDER SCOOTT MATERIALIZE, ESPECIALLY IF THERE A DELI CHICKEN ABOUT
    WE ARE GLAD THAT VITASAND SOUND.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS