Thread: Coconut

Coconut

What a cutie. Don't you just love calicoes? They are always too smart for their own good, and pretty sassy, too.

Enjoy your special day!
    Barbara

What a lovely lady you are!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Coconut is such a Dear Sweet Little Cat with just a hint of mischief in her eyes,and I know that if she was to visit the Hotel she and the Kitten Trio would be up to mischief , running all over the place.
    Shes just as lively and a real ball of fire.
    The Found Cats All send a PRINCESS MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO ENCHANTING COCONUT CAT OF THE DAY!!!

What a delicate porcelain beauty you are, Coconut! Your coat is so shiney-sleek with the most stunning markings! Looks, heart and personality, you've got it all, Coconut! Kudos to your Dad for welcoming into the fold, such a fab feline! Or perhpas I should be praising you for your exquisite taste in humans! Now you may be acting the coy one when it comes to Cally but I have a feeling that before long you, and she will be the best of buds! Congrats on your much deserved Cat of the Day nod, sweet baby girl! I hope you and the crew are enjoying a very special, very happy, fun filled day of celebration! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful, Coconut!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

awwwwwwwwww! coconut's beautiful!! her coat is so sleek and such pretty markings! you can tell in her eyes that she just loves to explore.what a pretty kitty! hugs and kisses to every cat out there, especially you, coconut!
    ps. it's cool that I can chat with people who are as into cats as I am.