Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: issues with Photobucket?

issues with Photobucket?

I decided to try out photobucket because I took a bunch of new pictures and I know Imagestation has started having hissy fits, but it is SUCH a pain in the butt!!!!!!! I can't upload more than 2 pictures at a time and it's SO slow.. am I doing something wrong? Is there a "trick" I should know about? Does anyone else have this issue?

HELP!!!

you can upload about 19 at a time, and it only takes a minute or two, maybe its your connection.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I've had no problem with Photbuckets at all since i've been using it, so I have no idea.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I have cable, so it isn't the connection. Every other site I've gone to is coming up nice and fast.

I know I am supposed to be able to upload 19 pics at a time, but every time I try it says "cannot find server" and I can't even get back into the album. Sigh.. maybe the site is having some trouble right now?

hmmm... I have had the opposite - I think Photobucket is much MUCH faster! Try it again.

ok.. I tried again.. everything is fast until I actually try to upload the picture. Could there be something I'm not doing that I should?? It says cookies has to be enabled.. how do I know if they are?

PhotoBucket is probably 10 times faster than imagestation for me.

Try downsizing the pics before loading them. That makes it even faster.

It is not fast, period. It takes at LEAST a whole minute PER picture. These pictures aren't huge.. they are just average sized pictures. It timed out again while I was trying to load ONE picture. This site is a waste of time

Photobucket works great for me. It is faster than any other site I have used. Although, sometimes it can be slow for me. Tonight, it took about 5 minutes to upload one picture. Maybe there were a lot of people connected to Photobucket.

It takes me like 3 seconds for one pic.......without resizing.........for huge pics! Its your computer.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with my computer.

Is your computer older?

I have a '98, and it is a bit slower than my '00. Good luck, Naomi!

Originally posted by Nomilynn
    I know I am supposed to be able to upload 19 pics at a time, but every time I try it says "cannot find server" and I can't even get back into the album. Sigh.. maybe the site is having some trouble right now?
    Sounds like either your ISP or Photobucket is especially busy right now. Seriously, Photobucket is so much faster normally. I was amazed! I've come to really dislike Imagestation because of the time and all of the steps one needs to go trough to upload photos and add them to albums, etc. Photobucket is so easy and user-friendly. Don;t give up yet.

It's not my computer. It's not my connection. It's the photobucket website. It's only taken about 15 mins to get all my 52 pictures onto imagestation. It has to be the site. Perhaps a lot of people are trying to access it, like Dogz suggested. I'll give it a try again at like 2am But if it won't work after that, I'm giving up on it

I think I know the problem..............too many PT'ers moved there! It must have been us that made imagestation slow, and now we're making PhotoBucket slow too.