Thread: Sissy Mae

Sissy Mae

Aww...Sissy Mae, what a gorgeous girl you are! And my you do have long legs! I'm sure you'll grow in to them. Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you enjoy your special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

you are just a growing pup and will fill out in your own time. ..you are a real beauty.....congratulations on being dotd!!!

Thanks to PCB!

Good morning, beautiful Sissy Mae! You are so georgous!!! I love your coloring! My family is deciding for our next dog, between a GSP, or a Golden retriever.

Congratulations, Sissy Mae, on being our Dog of the Day!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Sissy Mae...What a beautiful lady you are. I just love your color.
    It sounds like you have a family that loves you very much and you love them. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are. Hope you and your family have a long and wonderful life together.
    LHCamry

CONGRATULATIONS SILLY MAE!

Woah what a beauty you are Sissy Mae! Such a beautiful shiny coat. Sure looks like you get taken care of pretty good by your new family. I'm sure they love you to pieces!

Hope you and Buzzard Jay get to have lots of fun celebrating your special day today

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hi Sissy Mae!!

Good Morning Sissy Mae!! You are a very pretty girl with that gorgeous shiny coat. With those long beautiful legs, you should be able to keep up with Buzzard Jay with no problem!! We immediately remember Buzzard Jay as one of our distinguished honorees last month here at DOTD. You have come into such a wonderful family sweet girl. You are so very lucky to find the loving, caring family that you deserve Sissy Mae. Your family is, of course, very lucky to have found you too. We hope you and your loving family have many wonderful years together. It will be so much fun celebrating with Buzzard Jay today. After all, he already knows how to celebrate DOTD honors. Congrats sweet girl!! We are so happy you got out of that crate so quickly!! A big high paw to Buzzard Jay for teaching his little sister about the doggy door!! What a great big brother!! Say hi to Buzzard Jay and the rest of the family for us. Have fun all day. Treats, hugs, and kisses all around!! Happiness always sweetheart!! Always love your life like we do!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

SISSY MAE

How lucky you are to have parents who rescued you! You are certainly a beautiful and stately looking dog.

Sincerely,
    Miles Davis, a Louisiana daschund/pinscher mix (I was adopted from the shelter!)
    Ekelly

I heart Sissy Mae!! What a wonderful doggie you are, pretty girl. You look like the beautiful German short-haired pointer that won the Westminister Dog Show - so regal and elegant. It sounds like you have the most wonderful life with all your furry and human friends. Congrats to Fabulous Sissy Mae!!

Sissy Mae, let me start off by saying you are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Your coat is so sleek and shiny, with that simply glorious rich shade of deep chocolaty red. After sitting stunned for a few moments by your dazzling looks, I read through your autobiography and was so happy to see your wonderful family got you through a rescue. It is obvious that you have fit in beautifully with your humans and your big labbie brother, Buzzard. Soon Daddy and Buzz are even going to teach you the ropes of hunting, how exciting! You have so very many fun and love-filled years ahead of you Sissy Mae, your new life has only just begun!

I hope you have an EXTRA fun and happy day, romping and playing with big brother Buzz and all kinds of extra attention and treats from Mom and Dad . Congratulations Sissy Mae, our OUTSTANDING Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Hey there gorgeous! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to write to us...you obviously are a girl on the GO!

Wow, would you look at those gams! What a I wouldn't give for a set of wheels like yours, Sissy Mae! And your sleek, shiney auburn coat is simply stunning! What a beauty!

I can't imagine a pup as beautiful, sweet and fun loving as you ending up in rescue. But those days are but a distant memory for blessedly you found your way to the PERFECT forever home there in beautiful New Mexico, where you will always and forever be cherished and adored for the fab doggie that you are! And what a lucky pup to not only have two adoring humans to dote over you, but a Labbie brother as well Yes, I too remember dear Buzzard Jay, a very recent Dog of the Day honoree himself! Wow, your furents must be bursting with pride, having two DOTD alumni in the family!

Now I know you're a busy girl so I'll close with this
    Sissy Mae...Have a WONDERFUL and happy, love and treat filled day with your family and Buzzard Jay, celebrating your well earned regin as Pet Talk's "top dog!" Congratulations to you beautiful Sissy Mae, our extra special DOG OF THE DAY! Please have your Mom give you and Buzzard a big hug for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Sissy Mae... I wish I was there with you and your brother so I could give you a kiss too!! You look like the sweetest thing in the WORLD!!!

I'm so happy you've found your forever home!! Good luck learning how to hunt!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Thanks again to everyone for all of your kind words about Sissy May...we changed the spelling of her middle name to match Buzzie's middle name, Jay. She is quicker than Buzzard now, but in a sprint, he still beats her. She has grown about five inches taller than she is in the pic and still is all dandy long legs!! Sissy has come around a LOT since we brought her home, VERY vocal and her personality has really come out. She still needs work on her digging and overall behavior; it will come. She has many nicknames now, one of our favorites is Mini Wag. Her little tail is ALWAYS wagging. Buzzard is Big Wag. Take care!!! Laurie