Thread: I think this is a hint...

I think this is a hint...

Ok, I have been sitting here for 5 hours now, on the comp, reading the news and what not. Well my finger the I put on the scrolly thingy on the mouse hurts. I think thats a sign that I spend to much time on the comp wouldnt you think so???
    Then again I could have hurt it yesterday when I was bowling for Big Buddies, but I have a feeling thats wishful thinking....anybody else think they spend WAY too much time on the comp??

i do! my parents grounded me because i spent to much time on the computer. im not even going to say how many hours a day i spend on it!

Yep-- I spents four hours on the net yesterday, got off to eat dinner and then my parents went out so I was on another 3.5 or 4 hours... If you can't tell, we have cable internet so it doesn't tie up our phone...

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

be had to get cable to

Im not even allowed to spend a whole lot of time online but alot of my friends are on alot.
    ~Your best friend doesn't have to be human~

I'm on it alot, my connection is up 24-7 unless rogers screws up & cuts us off for a few days... damn I hate rogers

Im on ALL DAY and NIGHT...I even multi task while I'm on here, Like right now im playing fetch with Anna Dog.

Today I spent an extra lot of time...

I LIVE on the computer. I eat at the computer desk, talk to my friends via AIM, type my homework on Microsoft Word, the only thing I don't do is sleep here (and sometimes I even do that). What would I do without my computer (although it is soooo ssslllooowww)?
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

I'm glad I'm not the only one who eats at the computer desk
    I spend a fair amount of time on here (enough for hubby to think I am crazy ), but I'm so busy trying to housebreak Riley, the only chance I get is when he's sleeping!!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Eat at the computer?!?! My mom would teach me a lesson if I were to do that! I used to be on the computer way too much but I kind of got grounded because of it when my eyes got strained and I was complaining they hurt. I wasn't allowed to touch the computer for a week, but something good happened. My dad got me a new LCD moniter (a really good one) and it doesn't hurt my eyes at all. The old moniter killed my eyes! Anyway, I keep going on and off the computer. I stay for like 10 minutes, then get off, do something else, and before I know it, I'm back for another 10 minutes. Sometimes I spend hours on it when I'm really bored, but mostly just 10-15 minutes, hop off, come back after half an hour or so. Its just too addictive "sigh"

I get on in the morning and then stay there, unless I have to got walk or feed the pups but then I'm right back on...thats sad, but im on PT all day.

This also is sad, at the rate im going with posts today, Ill be a double piller in less then a month.
    I got a good 40 posts today and its only 7pm.

I learned somthing new about my comp today. That if you press Alt and then Tab you can toggle from screen to screen. Interesting....