Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Tabitha pics ..... She's still our earlobe baby!!!

New Tabitha pics ..... She's still our earlobe baby!!!

We love this little girl so much, and it hurts me so badly to see her eyes so uncomfortable. I have some new eye drops that I am going to try again. Please pray that we can save her eyesight!!!

Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Oh Kim, big time prayers on the way for sweet Tabitha that the new medication finally works and you can save her eyes.

She is such a pretty, ear sucking little girl.

Give her a hug & kiss for me please.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

SHE'S SO PETITE I'LL CONTINUE PRAYING!!
    KITTY FRIEND
    TAKE CARE, GOD BLESS
    MULTICATMOM

She's such a gorgeous girl. Prayers are being sent her way. I sure hope that the drops will be able to help her eyes.

I'm so sorry for the sweet girl and hope you find the right medication for her.

I just cannot believe that she still sucks your ears

There's my girl!! I am on a computer at Eddies house so now I can see pictures and Tabitha is as beautiful as ever! Such a doll baby she is!! I never get enough of looking at her.

I am sad that she may loose her eyesight but I know in your care, she will do fine, with or without eyesight. She knows she is extreemly loved and Meowmie loves her so with that knolage, she will be fine. I will pray that her eyes be saved though because she is so young and would miss seeing her Meowmies beautiful face!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Hi Tabitha!!! ~Waving~ at you pretty girl! I'm so happy to know she's still an earlobe suckler....so cute! Her eyes don't look that bad, but hope the new drops do help her Kim. Is she on L-Lysine by chance? It's not something you can overdose them on, and it doesn't hurt for everyone to have it. It takes quite a while before it works, but it stops herpes virus from replicating, and boosts immunity in kitties.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

awwww Kim!!! Those are precious pictures and I can still see baby Tabitha when I look at her That earlobe pictures is adorable. Sure hope the new eyedrops will help her - I know how sad you must feel to know that something is so uncomfortable to her - but she is still well loved and happy!!

Yes, L-Lysine is one of those things that the medical community does not understand yet but it DOES work for people and I would try it!!

PRAYERS,WILL BE COMING,FOR LITTLE TABITHA,AND WE PRAY,THAT HER EYESIGHT,CAN BE SAVED,AND THAT,YOUR LITTLE FRIEND,WILL NO LONGER,BE IN PAIN.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Thank you everyone for the nice words and support / prayers for Tabitha's eyes.

Deb and Jan .... I have heard of L-Lysine, but my vet has never mentioned it. I got these new drops .... Colloidal Silver from the rescue that I am fostering for. Have done alot of research myself about Colloidal Silver, and it seems to be a wonder "drug" that the pharmaceuticals don't want us to know about anymore! I am praying that this will clear her eyes up really well ... I have read several sites where it has worked for cats who have battled the herpes virus for years!!!

I need to check online and see how easy the L-Lysine is to get?

Thanks,
    Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    L-Lysine is as easy to get as walking into your neighborhood health food store! Be sure and get capsules as opposed to tablets which are a pain to crush. It's availablein 500 and 1000 Mg. caps, and all you do is sprinkle it on everyones food 2x a day. Here's a copied and pasted (forget who it was from) portion of a post from one of the several Yahoo groups I'm in...
    just wanted to add one thing about the doses for lysine. I have had herpes
    positive cats for many years (and by the way there is a great yahoo group
    devoted to the care of feline herpes cats if anyone is interested). A couple of
    years ago I had several exchanges via email with a vet who specializes in herpes
    cats. He told me that for an adult cat who is having a major flare up I could
    use 1000 to 1500 mg per day during the flareup. We have used that amount many
    times with no adverse effects. We have also treated little ones who just about
    the time they started to open their eyes were hit with a herpes flare up (from
    their positive mother) (appx 125 mg a day per kitten).
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Aww, Tabitha! She has the cutest little face.

I hope the new drops help and if not I hope the L-Lysine will.

Thanks for the Tabitha fix Kim!

From Decker with Love

New Tabitha Pics

Hey there, beautiful Tabitha! I'm praying that everything turns out okay and you don't lose your eyesight. Please ask meowmie to keep us updated? Lots of lovebug sent right to you.....
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Yes Kim, PLEASE try the L-Lysine! We get ours at Walmart!!! It's with all the other vitamines & supplements. Actaully we get the tablets that you have to crush because I can't find the capsules . . . a pain to crush but it's worth it!

Your vet won't tell you about it because it's a miracle medicine for kitties that have the herpes virus . . . they'd probably rather you fork out money for meds.

So please please please try the L-Lysine . . . it won't hurt to try! Might just save her pretty little eyes!
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

Hello sweet Tabitha! I sure hope that there is a medicine that will make your eyes all better. I have heard that the Colloidal Silver is a new wonder medicine, but maybe the L-Lysine would work if others have found it does, that might be the best way to go. All I do know is that prayers are on their way for that beautiful little girl. Get better soon, sweetheart, you are so beautiful!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!