Thread: New pics of the crew

New pics of the crew

I thought I should post some updated pics of the crew. I havent been posting very many pics of Maggie as she is growing up. (They grow up WAY to fast )

Maggie:

Boo Boo:

More coming....
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Cassie:

Sorry for the bad quality!

C.P.:

Silly C.P.

Caesar and Romeo:

Mittens:

Austin:

That all for now! Enjoy.
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Loved the pics!! You should post them more often . Your furry crew is just beautiful. Maggie is so adorable too!

Austin looks so sleek and handsome, what kind of horse is he? Morgan? I am very ignorant on horse breeds so forgive me if my guess is totally off
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Originally posted by K9soul
    Loved the pics!! You should post them more often . Your furry crew is just beautiful. Maggie is so adorable too!

Austin looks so sleek and handsome, what kind of horse is he? Morgan? I am very ignorant on horse breeds so forgive me if my guess is totally off

Austin is a Quarter horse/ Paint, he is not registerd because he never got his white coloring to he is all black. B.T.W. I forgive you
    DeviantArt
    Beth-

Oh Austin looks good he looks so friendly but don't know if he is. Well Maggie is sooo cute

Thank You Popcornbird for the wonderful siggy!

On my honor I will try to serve dogs in my country, to help dogs at all times, and to live by the Dog Scout Law.
    I will do my best to be honest and fair to dogs, friendly and helpful to dogs, considerate and caring to dogs, courageouss and strong to dogs, responsible for what I say and do to dogs, and to respect myself and other dogs, respect authority, use resources wisely, make the world a better place, and be a sister to every Dog Scout.
    -Dog Scouts

Austin is VERY friendly and when you come home or go out to the pasture and whistle he usually nickers back
    DeviantArt
    Beth-

Awwww your animals are so cute! Maggie is growing up fast! She's so much bigger than the last time I saw her. You need to post pics more often!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Great Pictures!!! ...... Austin is gorgous!.....and maggie sure has grown ..... thanks for sharing the pics I really enjoyed them!
    KayKay

R.I.P. my sweet Little bit and itty bit you will be in my heart forever I love you!

"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle"
    Winston Churchill

Originally posted by Toby's my baby
    Austin is VERY friendly and when you come home or go out to the pasture and whistle he usually nickers back
    Yes, Austin is my little lover-boy.

Great pictures! Although it is always better to see them "nose to nose," I missed seeing pictures of them!

Maggie is such a cutie pie. Such a sweet face. The B&W pictures are very neat.

Boo Boo looks great with his new hair cut! What a handsome pup he is!

Mittens' coat looks so pretty. It must be quite hard to take care of.

I love Cassie's eyes, they are gorgeous!

Awww, CP is one of the most gorgeous kitties I have ever met! He is so soft. I love the first picture.

Caesar and Romeo sure are handsome fellows! It looks like they are enjoying their swim.

I know you have more pictures than that! Show us ALL of them!

(Include Thumper, too.)

haha, Emma, you sure had a lot to get out of your system!

Maggie IS growing up so fast. We have found some obedience class that are starting on Thursday, hopefully my mom will make the worth while trip to town!

B.T.W Mittens doesn't look like that anymore, she got shaved we had to shave her because she would disappear for a few days and then she got all full of mats! She looks really weird now!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-

Love the ducks! And Mittens, what a beauty! I would love to sit down and brush him/her. Nothing like a kitty purr. It must be hot where you are too. Your horse was sweating like Flair does down here.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Originally posted by dukedogsmom
    Love the ducks! And Mittens, what a beauty! I would love to sit down and brush him/her. Nothing like a kitty purr. It must be hot where you are too. Your horse was sweating like Flair does down here.
    The pic of Austin was takin RIGHT after his bath, but it usually is pretty warm around here in the summer, but this year it is very cold out, even now, it is supposed to get down to 39 degrees tonight! - Minnesota weather
    DeviantArt
    Beth-