Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magical Moe

Magical Moe

Hi Moe - you are a legend!!! 22.5 years is a record as far as I know. You certainly look in fine form and not in the least anywhere near that many years old. We share a birthday day (yes, my birthday is May 7).

I guess you have been around for so long that it must be difficult to welcome Bella after your buddy Pookie went over the RB,but it would be sweet if you could be a little less of a bodyguard for your mommy so that Bella can have some much needed cuddles and time with her.

Congrats on being our Cat of the Day, Marvellous Miraculous Moe, and may you enjoy many more days with your mommy - and Bella.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

You are a beautiful boy, Moe, and don't show any sign of your advanced age. Your mom must take very good care of you - or you are lucky to have good genes! It can be difficult to accept a new member of the family, Moe, but I hope you can take it easy on Bella and let your mom get some lovin' time with her too. You are a great COTD, Moe, and I hope you have many more days with your loving family.

What a grand old cat you are, Moe! I think you are the most senior cat to be featured here, and so handsome, too.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Moe, it's difficult to believe that you're at such an advanced age! You don't look a day over 10! My RB Pidgie almost made it to 22 but you hold the title. Such a handsome boy and still active at your age; makes me smile. Enjoy your day as COTD, good boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Congratulations are in order Moe for 3 reasons!! Firstly, you are an absolutely handsome and lovely man at 22.5 years old!!! Secondly, it sounds like you make your humans life very happy and joyful indeed just by being you!! And last but not least... You are today's cat of the day!! Hope you get lots of pats and cuddles

Magnificent Moe!

Hello, Monsieur Moe - congrats on being such a distinguished COTD! You look fabulous. Reading your story, I was fondly reminded of one of my mom's cats, also named "Moe" (a sweet long-haired calico girl...the last of her littermates "Eenie, Meenie, and Miney"...)- she also lived into her 20s! Best wishes for many more healthy happy times with your family.

What a MagnifCat you are Moe!!

Wow Big Moe you certainly do not look as thigh you are 22 1/2 years young , you have that look of a much younger Cat!!
    You must ahve excellent care , and lots of TLC from your Meeowmie to look so young at your age.

Does you Meeowmie have access to a Cat Fountain of Youth?
    You certainly are quite the Elegant One, Moe and we wish you more years of good health and life!!

Michael, My Surving Senior Kittyzen is starting a Golden Years MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To His Hero, and Our Newest Senior Kittyzen ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and a Grand Mature Cat , Moe ^^ Our Newest and Most Distingushed Cat Of The Day ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Moe, It was a pleasure to read about you. You look good for your age which is amazing to me. (The oldest cat I ever had lived to be 17) It is obvious that you are loved and have a wonderful home. Congrats on being 22.5 YEARS old and being COTD! Kay in NC

Moe, you are so handsome! You remind me of *another* white PT California kitty guy It sounds like you have your priorities in perfect order ... napping, sunshine, occasional night-time kitteh action and just generally being a cool dude! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, magical Moe!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

My heart went right to my throat this morning when I saw Moe's picture.

He is the spitting image of my beloved first cat - Sugar - also a Turkish
    Angora. He was my heart cat - pure and simple. He lived to be 18 years old.

Congratulations Moe, on attaining such a wonderful elder status. It is clear that you have been well loved and well cared for to be in such good health.

How I wish I could scritch your ears, rub your tummy and plant a kiss right on the top of your head.

Could you please do it for me?

Happy Cat of the Day to you beautiful, amazing, marvelous Moe!!! Like Gini, my heart too went straight to my throat when I saw your picture! You are the spitting image, the twin of my beloved Turkish, my boy Buddy, who left for the Bridge a few years ago. He lived to be 20 1/2! Oh, how many of life's markers and milestones you and your Mommy have shared over these many years; simply amazing! And how sweet of you to "tolerate" Bella! Yes, being the man in charge, the household's vigilant patroler and loyal protector is a weighty responsibility, a big job, but you sweetheart are clearly more than up to the job (provided you get in those coveted naps and some bathing time)! How very, very blessed your Mommy is, having a beautiful best friend, a Cat of a Lifetime, in you!!!

It was an honor and pleasure meeting you today, Moe! I wish for you and Bella and your Mommy a very happy day, reveling in your exalted "top cat" status, and yes, many more wonderful years together! Love and cuddles to you on your much deserved day of honor, marvelous Moe!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Moe you are gorgeous!!! I'm in love!!!

That is a wonderful picture of you!!! I hope you and your loving family are having an extra specially fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moe you're wonderful!! 22 1/2 yrs old??!! that's incredible!!! No doubt your mom has taken such good care of you

Plus, you're so handsome AND very wise, I mean medications can be nasty but you understand they're for your own good

I hope you're having a great day and a proper celebration, you deserve it sweetie pie

Happy COTD lovely Moe, it was a pleasure to meet you
    astrid

Haha, Moe you are a funny story teller you old dude! You have earned the right to kvetch loudly when being administered that nasty medicine! It will keep you around for another 22 1/2 years I'm thinking!!
    Well, do get your beauty sleep (although you really don't need it) and catch some rays for me! Whew, I feel soooo old now that Cat Daddy did the math.
    Happy COTD super handsome MOE!

HI Moe,

What a handsome fellow you are Moe. It is a real pleasure to
    meet you today & offer congratulations on your special day. You are
    certaing deserving of the title CAT OF THE DAY sweetheart. As a
    Senior kitty, you have earned the right to catch sun rays every chance
    you get. Here's to many, many more sunny days for you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt