Thread: URGENT....Catahoula Leopard Dog (DEAF) Needs a good home

URGENT....Catahoula Leopard Dog (DEAF) Needs a good home

I know it has been a while since I have posted a thread or have been on but Desperation has finally hit home.

I Volunteer at the local Animal Humane Shelter and we are in desperate need of a home for this Deaf Catahoula Leopard Dog.
    He is approx. 7 months and needs to go to a loving home with no other dogs or cats.

His name is Casper. He is very affectionate and needs a lot of TLC. He would be a very loyal companion as long as there aren't any other animals in the house.

He is located in Johnsonburg, PA but we would be willing to take him out of state if we can find him a home.

He is neutered up to date on his shots including Lyme's 1 and 2.

He is a wonderful dog but he needs to have a house to himself. He was with his second owner and witnessed his best buddy get shot in the eye and as he was running for his life, he was shot and thankfully it only hit the tip of his one ear. He was born deaf. But he is a real sweetheart.
    PLEASE....IF ANY ONE CAN HELP...PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP.

AND ALSO PLEASE GET THOSE PRAYER LINES GOING!!!! CASPER NEEDS A MIRACLE!!!
    Lisa, Max and Spike

Please send this to bestfriends.org
    it sounds like one that they might be able to help you with....
    they have connections EVERYWHERE

Good Luck..
    Please let us know how it goes
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

prayers on the way
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

UPDATE!!! Yeah! Casper has found a home.

Just wanted to thank everyone for the prayers. Casper has found a home. Lets continue all to pray that this works out.
    Lisa, Max and Spike

questions!

why no cats or dogs in home?
    pixie

Wanted: brindle Catahoula

Hello,
    My name is Courtney and my husband and I have rescued over 600 dogs in the NE Ohio region over the past 8 years. We dealt with so many wonderful furbabies, but there was one that stuck out above the rest. We named him Buddy, and he adopted us from the get go. Our lives are shattered at this moment as on Sunday someone accidentally hit Buddy (he was coming back from hunting with us and darted out into the road....... a 4 wheeler hit him, we did CPR and art. resp. the whole way to the hospital that night, but his heart stopped half way there. We are terribly devestated and have been walking around in a fog since. He was our child. There was just something about Buddy. I am assuming he is a catahoula, poss. mixed with lab??? my aviator is Buddy. Anway, we are desparate to find another soulmoate like Buddy. Buddy was brindle, had a white chest, golden eyes, and "talked and grumbled" when he was happy, sad, upset, annoyed, hungry, etc. It was like he was a human trapped in a dogs body. If you know of any such dog that needs a forever family (we are in Ohio but would be more than happy to travel to find our new best friend) please email me at [email protected] or [email protected]. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I cannot sleep. It is almost 4AM here and all i can think about is how much I miss his companionship, love, intelligence, and loyalty.

She said he was adopted.

Niño & Eliza

Oh, thank goodness he was adopted. Poor little guy got shot. I would have been willing to take him but I lready have a dog. Sorry and I REALLY hope it works out. I would have drove down to PA because I live in NJ. But I guess it wouldnt work out beecause I have a Maltese already. She hated other dogs so i can't take him. But at least he has a chance now ! Thank oyur friend for me and your in my prayers.