Thread: Beauuutiful Butter

Beauuutiful Butter

You are too cool with your hat and all, girl! I just had to jump up here and say "Let's hear it for you, Butter!" You must be so much fun to live with! Congratulations on your Pet of the Day experience; may you have all the fun you want, and maybe even another hat!!!!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

It's so fun to see a differnt kind of pet as POTD (not implying that there's anything wrong with the common ones though)!

You are so cute Butter, and the whole story of you and your hat is heartwarming

Congrats on being Pet Of The Day, I hope you have a great days with tons of treats and lots of love!

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Oh, Butter, what a B-U-tiful girl I see before me!! And you look so lovely all dressed up in your pretty hat!! What style, what taste, what fashion flair!!! But Butter, it is your natural beauty that has captured my heart!! Oh, that sweet, sweet face, those big, beautiful, brown eyes and those soft, furry ears leave me wanting for more!! What a lucky human to have such a sweet, gentle and gorgeous girl to love! You are one FABULOUS Pet of the Day! Congratulations to you sweet Butter! I hope you have a very wonderful day celebrating your great honor!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Butter, you are so awesome! You are such a cool cow, and you are so pretty! I love the way your owner gave u a hat, it looks so cool! Have a wonderful day full of treats and congrats on being POTD!

Butter, what a cutie pie you are and I love your hat, it really makes you look so sweet. I love the way you got your name and the photo of you is adorable. Congratulations dear, sweet Butter, Our Very Best Pet of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

LOL !!! a cow as our pet of the day !!!
    Well , why not !!!!! Butter looks so adorable with that hat on ...!
    Have a lot of fun today BUTTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Butter
    I've never met a beanie loving Bovine before! What a fashion statement you are! So lovely in your hat! Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today and bringing me such a smile!

Hi Butter, I like your hat. You are so pretty all dressed up for your picture. I hope that you have a great day, and congratulations!!!

wow , what a buttery delight you are!
    you look so cute with your hat on, no wonder why your caretaker likes you so much!!

congratulations!
    a carrot a day keeps the doctor away -Bunty, the bunny

You are the most delightful Butter I have ever met, Butter, and believe me I have a memorable feline named Butter, myself!!! I love your hat, your love for life! I think you are the very best Pet of the Day!! Congratulations!