Thread: The laundry must die! pics

The laundry must die! pics

Nothing Sophia hates more than neatly folded laundry!

"The laundry must die! Must wreck the piles!"

Killing laundry is exhausting. Fortunately, once you've messed it all up, it makes a good napping spot!

dear sophia, i bring my humans the dirty socks and underwear. sometimes i do this when they are gone, sometimes i wait until they have other humans over. the dog has never done this, so i must teach him everything. i will consider sleeping on the folded clean laundry as you have taught me. yours in feline fur superority....mojo
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

How cute! You are so adorable when you are mad

I know how you feel. Must wreck the neat piles of cholthes so the humans can fold it for a second time. I know how you feel, getting all your anger out is hard work so you must sleep.

What a cutie! Thanks for sharing!
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Awee Sweetie Pie your so cute snuggled in the laundry there.. Yes my girls have to do that too & or lay on my work cloths that I have set out in the mornings when I am trying to get dressed for work.. Your adorable..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Quote Originally Posted by lvpets2002
    my girls lay on my work cloths that I have set out in the mornings..
    Precious Sophia, my Cassie does the same thing! There must be something about clean, warm laundry. She also makes sure that each outfit I wear is accessorized with exactly the right amount of cat hair.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hmmm, my Boo Bear has this same syndrome. Wonder if it's contagious.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Yup if thats the honest truth.. You should see me if I am trying to wear Black.. Thats why my house, purse, car & work contains those Lint Rollers.. I think I should have stock in the Lint Roller Company..
    Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom
    Precious Sophia, my Cassie does the same thing! There must be something about clean, warm laundry. She also makes sure that each outfit I wear is accessorized with exactly the right amount of cat hair.

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

And if you catch it while it is still warm - so much the better!

Beautiful Sophia looks just like my Minnie Mouse aka Skinny Minnie. My kittens love to help me pull the towels out of the dryer, and Rudy helps me fold (actually, nudge towels off dryer) ;-)he's such a big help!

Mary

Poor Fred!

As a small Kitten, First Kat Mz Fred wore out a few of her Nine Lives attempting to "assist"
    with the laundry chores ...

She was ForEVER digging into the laundry baskets ... clean or dirty, folded or loose ...
    mattered not to her. And she got "parked" in closets or on top of
    the washer & dryer more than a few times because no one "noticed" the lil Black Kat hiding in the clothes!

Even after several "incidents", she insisted on supervising the loading and filling of the top loading washer ...
    She'd HANG into the tub- "playing" with the rushing water and "batting" at newly added items.
    Without fail, she'd lean too far ... Paws flailing - she'd topple in ...
    YEOWLING all the way!

The dryer was our big worry! NO Commom Senese loaded into that Kat Brain!
    She didn't like cold, wet, UN-dryed stuff ... but watch out if the door was open and
    there was warm, fulffy, DRY stuff to lay on! *I* used to combine shirts & jeans into
    ONE BIG dryer load ... dry for 45 minutes, dig out the dry shirts; then continue
    to cook the heavy jeans a while longer.
    Dummie da Kat would frequently *hop aboard* the Frigidare Merry-Go-Round when the
    ride operator stopped it to pull shirts, slam the door, and rev 'er back up.

"ker-thump ... Ker-THUMP ... Ker-THUMP!"
    STOP da RIDE ... I wanna get OFF!

One VERY Dazed Kat would out the opened door!

GOOD GRIEF! --- Will she EVER learn??

She NEVER did ... she went for a Fridgidare Dryer Ride at least once a year!

The Found Cats all say that Sophia is keeping your laundry nice and warm and toasty so you can get a nice sleep.
    Thats just one thing that our Cat Friends do for free.

And they warm our beds too.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sophia is just making sure Mom has nice warm clothes to wear that have that "lived-in look" She's a very thoughtful kitty
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Aaawww Sophia- here is a happy kitty And I am sure your mom prefers this look to having only clean laundry.

As to Phred's Fred: it must be something with black kitties. I remember well when Sasvermont's Lucy went into the washing machine as a baby- Sas noticed early enough and nothing happened- but what a shock for her (Sas in this case, Lucy was all ok )