Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tommy Please come in and be a Found Cat

Tommy Please come in and be a Found Cat

I wish I had a photo of Tommy, but he is sadly still at the run and hide stage.
    He and his Dad ? Thomas used to come over for food in the Food Kiosks at the Found Cat Hotel, but lately it is just Tommy.
    He had shrimps from the buffet yesterday and loved the pulled pork today.
    He is a pastel Tabby, not unlike My Moose the MagnfiCat and I am counting on My Moose, Joseph and Michael to tell Tommy that it is not bad here with nice beds and endless meals.
    I am praying for Tommy to come in, no one should be in all that cold.
    Last edited by catmandu; 01-26-2011 at 04:13 PM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dear Tommy! Please come inside and be a Found Kitty! Fingers and paws crossed for this.

Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Tommy, there are vacancies at the hotel! Come on inside where the food is the best, the company is good and there's enough love for ALL!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Prayers for Tommy to come in and get warm and STAY warm and eat lots and lots of yummy food!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Tommy, a cat could find no better home than the Found Cat Hotel. Uncle Gary is the best cat dad you could find and the Found Cats are a great group! Please join them, you will like it very much.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Theres better mews Today, as he was not close , but Tommy was there, Kitty On the Spot to getnhis breakfast.
    Tommy loved the Deli Turkey on a bowl of Authority Turkey.
    I have the feeling that it may be soon.
    I hope that he and Panther can work out their differences, they weres screaming at each other yesterday

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Dear Tommy, please come inside and get Found! You and Tubster Panther can get along, I just know you can.

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Well not today they cant Elyse Cassie and Michael
    Tommy was sitting there and Tubster Panther charged out before I could stop him and was the fur flying.

The thing was that Tommy actually was holding his own despite a weight disadvantage.
    This is not going to be easy

Oh, boy. I wonder what brought that on?

Paws and fingers crossed that if Tommy can't become a Found Cat soon, that at least he will stay close to the Memorial Porch where you can keep a closer eye on him.

Could you give my handsome friend Tubster Panther a big hug from me, please?

If I were a cat, I'd be the first one in line at the Found Cats Hotel! Just be the patient guy that you are, Gary, and I'll bet he'll come around. We worry so much about the cold weather but we can't control that, so just be positive that it'll all work out. Keep the faythe.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

If Tommy is not neutered, that could be a lot of the "problem" with Panther. Not all, but a lot.

Tommy, the Hotel has a big welcome sign up for you; that Panther guy does NOT speak for the Management!

And my Little Orange Lion may have issues as well.
    When Pouncer Roccalno was on the Moose Memorial Enclosure one day, Miquelito rushed her.
    He was soon sent a running as Pouncer Roccalno is a tough Cat.
    Tommy I bet will be Kitty on the Spot Today as we are going to Buckeye's Smokehouse for lunch, and I will briong home some Roast Beef!!!

Well Elyse Tommy is out there as no sooner than the food is out , it is gone
    But sadly so is Tommy!!!
    But I see him sometimes, watching me.
    Maybe Tommy will come in so I can at least have him TNRED.
    That would be a step at least in the right direction

Patience Gary. Sooner or later, hopefully sooner, Tommy will realize what a fabulous place the Found Cats Hotel is. Could someone from your vets or maybe your Aunt Joan can get a live trap in hopes that you can catch Tommy to TNR him?

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010