Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mustang

mustang

I am maybe getting a mustang car tomorrow! it will be my first car; i have been driving my grandma's car lately...it's red with white stripes...very awesome looking...but the only thing is it's not automatic and that's all i have ever driven. I'm a little nervous about it but i guess i'll just have to practice alot!! well just wanted to let you guys know incase i get it. I'm so excited!!!!!!
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

oh and it's a '96 model
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

I'm not a fan of Mustangs... at all... but getting your first car is so exciting... and that is certainly better than *my* first car! Hehe. Well in comparison I suppose my first car was the same age as yours when I got it (my first car would have just turned 16 years old ). Congrats and have fun!

facebook

Congratulations but remember, if you get this car be VERY careful about sticking to the speed limit. Some cars seem to get pulled over for speeding more than others, and a red "sports car" is one of them!

I like the older Mustangs - sixties and early seventies - more than the ones that came after, but they were gas hogs!
    I've Been Frosted

Congratulations!

Genny, that sounds like a beautiful car. I second Karen's comment about sticking to the speed limit. Karen, I love older mustangs, too. My brother owns a 1967 Shelby mustang, dark blue with white racing stripes. It's awesome!

I love Mustang's, but like Karen prefer the older models aswell. But still great cars, enjoy .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Standards take getting used to but aren't very hard to drive. I'm sure you'll do fine (just be careful on big hills xD)

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

That's so exciting! My husband and both his sisters bought manual shift cars as their first cars without knowing how to drive them. They all picked it up quite well the first day and then with a little practice they were all pros in no time.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

thanks guys

I'll be careful Karen, thanks

How exciting! Too bad your name isn't Sally. LOL You'll have lots of fun and good memories in the car. The mom in me says to "be careful", though.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hey ya'll, well I ended up getting the car and learned 'how' to drive it ok, but I am just nervous and scared to go out to town in it alone...so my mom is going to give it to my brother and my mom and dad have found me another mustang that is automatic and it's blue. so they said if we would help pay everything on them like gas, insurance etc that they would let him have the red one instead of selling it and get me the blue one~~~isn't that cool! just wanted to share this im so excited!!!!!

Ohh how exciting , 2 Mustangs in the family. Enjoy your car... pics when you get it? please.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfdx
    Ohh how exciting , 2 Mustangs in the family. Enjoy your car... pics when you get it? please.
    sure if I can ever find a site to download my pictures from. I use to use photobucket today; I was gonna send some of my animals and I couldn't get it to work for me

My very first car was a Ford Mustang! But don't be like me and forget to put oil in it (hey, nobody told me I had to put oil in my car)! The engine blew and my Mustang went bye bye!
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethann
    My very first car was a Ford Mustang! But don't be like me and forget to put oil in it (hey, nobody told me I had to put oil in my car)! The engine blew and my Mustang went bye bye!
    OH NO!!! LOL that's sad