Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I need some PT prayers

I need some PT prayers

Hi all,
    Now I don't normally ask for anything, but I'm quite crushed right now and could use some support from my PT friends.

A couple of people kinda know what has been going on with me- well to make a long story short, my marriage is ending.

A have no friends here in Jersey, and now no place to live, I don't think my job pays enough for me to get an apartment, and I have no clue what will happen to the furkids.

It's so unreal....he's been my entire life for the last 10 years-has helped me through so many rough times, I'm having a really difficult time handling this on my own.

Edit * He was smart though, doing it right before the holidays so he doesn't have to buy me anything for christmas or my birthday...
    So please, if I could have a few prayers, it would be appreciated.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by neko1; 11-05-2005 at 07:40 AM.
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Im so sorry to hear this.Be strong and never give up,things will take a turn for you and your furkids.I just know it.I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

I am so very sorry to hear this. What a very scary time for you. Please be strong. You can make it through this. I wish I could give you a big hug right now. Please come and talk about it here if you need to. There are lots of people here to listen and some may even have some good advice and insight for you.

I will be thinking about you and sending out lots of prayers.

So sorry you are going through this...

Michelle, I'm so, so sorry to hear about this. Is there any chance that you can just take a trial separation or has it gone beyond that? None of my business, I know, but I've just seen my brother and SIL separate and even though I'm hoping for a reconciliation, I don't think it will happen. Prayers on the way.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Sorry to hear this

What have to end have to end, is sad and difficult but there is no other way. I hope you find a place to stay with your furkids where you could start a new happy life.

You are in my mind and heart.

I am very sorry to hear what you are going through.
    Emotionally and physically divorce is never easy.
    Just take one day at a time and try not to spend each hour
    thinking about him. Keep your mind occupied with other thoughts.

HUGS

----<---<--<{(@

Michelle, I am so sorry to hear this. I had no idea about this..... . I still remember the pics you posted when you got married .
    It must be VERY difficult to cope with . Try to take it one day at a time, things will get better for you. It might not yet be for tomorrow, but also this dark cloud has a silver lining!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

I am so sorry to hear this. I hope everything works out. *hugs*

I am so sorry. . . I hope you can pull through this and you and your furkids will be alright. {{{prayers and hugs coming you way!}}}
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

OMG Michelle, I am SO sorry. I wish I was closer by so I could offer my help, but please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers, and if you need anything I am here for you.

Just remember to turn to your PT friends during this difficult time, we can always give you a shoulder to cry on. You are such an awesome person, and you deserve nothing but happiness in your life.

((((HUGS)))))

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Oh, my gosh. This is becoming far too common, but, it's never anything short of heartbreaking when it's happening to you or someone you know. I don't know you well, but, I know what that can feel like. Or at least, what it felt like for me. It's different for every person, but, i want you to know that I will be thinking of you and hoping that you can find your strength to get you through this. I'm so sorry to hear that your family is going through this. Kari
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I'm so sorry! I've not been divorced but I know only too well the feeling of having the one you love and trust above all others, stomp all over your heart!
    Lots of prayers on the way!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michelle, this is such sad news I'm sorry your having to go through this right before the holidays (guess it wouldn't really matter when it was, it's never easy). If there is anything at all I can do please don't hesitate to ask.

I can't do much but here are some {{{BIG HUGS}}} from me many slurps from the doggies.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

im so sorry your going through this. I'll be thinking of you!
    {{hugs}}