Thread: my baby turned 17 today...

my baby turned 17 today...

Yes i can hardly believe it my youngest Melissa is now 17,she was fortunate to have a day off school today as well, so has enjoyed sleeping late, and has spent most of the day just chilling out playing guitar hero.

No party this year,just time with her family,makes a change i can say, however i guess next year we might have to spring for something a little special as it will be the big 18,adulthood here down under.

Anyhow just wanted to share.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Congratulations, mom, and Happy Birthday, Melissa!
    I've Been Frosted

Happy birthday Melissa! My Natalie is two months behind you.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Give your Melissa a Happy Birthday wish for me, carole, and tell her congrats, too. This is an exciting time in her life.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Wow...happy birthday and congrats to you mom. My "baby" girl will turn 20 in November! I love lazy days hanging out with her and watching movies. She makes me feel young again.

Will Melissa go to college next year? Mine is off to college for her second year next week. Time flies by so fast. I will be having empty nest syndrome all over again.

Happy birthday wishes to you, Melissa! You share a birthday with my nephew Brian who will be 37 today! Sis, they grow up too fast, don't they?

Thanks everyone she had a good day, just nice and relaxing, she has a party to go to tonight, a belated one, her friend turned 20 a few weeks ago and is having his party tonight, so i guess it will be a bit like her's as well.

No she has one more year of high school left and then she has to decide whether to go to university, like your college, or technical institute or a private education establishment, which she might do as the other two don't seem to cater for what she wants to do, which is in the gaming area,she has not really made her decisions yet.,teachers college is still an idea but time will tell.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️