Thread: To Puff

To Puff

Sorry to hear you are not well, but hopefully you are on the way to recovery soon. You might not like to take your pills very much, but they will make you feel better. Please take it easy & enjoy all the tlc im sure you will be getting. Get well soon. eva, mrs cat & family

Eva, Mrs cat and family, Thank you for thinking about me! My ear does hurt, but Ma gave me some juice, that had some drugs in it.. And I am not hurting so bad now.

I hate having to take meds, but I like feeling good, so I guess I dont have any choice!

But dont you worry, when I feel better, I am gonna give Kohl the whipping of a lifetime! I might even *nip* him on his backside That'll show um!

Thank you again! *purrs and headbumpies* Puff Kitty
    Before my ouchie:

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Dear Puff-Kitty, we hope you are doing much better today. Meowmom is posting in this thread because the photos of your ouchie ear make those wet things run down her face. We hope you will heal very quickly because we think you're beautiful!

Meows,
    Cassie and Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh My Goodness, a white baby. Love your pink nose and mouth Puff, you have a very expressive face that's for sure. I hope you feel much, much better soon sweetie pie!
    Marina

Thank you all for caring about Puff. She is doing better today. She is a little more "peppy", and willing to eat some boiled chicken I made for her tonight! She actually does not put up a fight over her pain meds, I think she knows that afterwards, she feels better. Now for the antibiotics,creams and flush, that is another story

Thank you Marina, I also love her little pink nose. It is always so soft and cold

And Elyse, it makes me upset to see her hurt too. It is heart breaking when our babies are hurt, esp. when we cant make it better. Please give Cassie a kiss from me!

I looked again at the other thread, oh her poor little ear, that is a big ouchie. I am glad to hear she is already feeling better and ate some chicken. The things we do for them... but it wouldn't be any other way right? Katie, pls kissy kiss her nose for me. And Hannah, isn't she the perfect little nurse caring for meowmie and Puffy?
    Marina

Dear Puff,
    We are glad you are feeling better. Please tell Kohl that he's giving us blackies a bad name by picking on you. Perhaps a few bars of "Ebony and Ivory" will let him know he should get along with you and not give you ouchies
    Get well soon
    Calvin & Hobbes
    (Blackie embassadors)

Dear sweet Puff ... how is your ear?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I KNOW THAT PRECIOUS ANGEL WHO HAD A VERY BAD EAR ONE TIME, IS HELPING PUFF GET OVER HER MALADY , AND IS BRINGING TREATS FROM THE CARIBBEAN TO HELP PUFF GET HER APPETITE BACK.
    WE ARE PRAYING THAT PUFFS EAR IS ALL HEALED UP SOON.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Thank you for asking!

Puffs' ear is doing GREAT! It is healing nicely, and I have cut back to washing it only twice a day now. It is still open, and her little ear is bending back, BUT I really dont think she is going to lose it!

She seems to be pretty much pain free.. Although she does scratch at it sometimes and makes it bleed. I think it just itches like crazy. Her next vet appointment is next week, and I think she will be cleared and no more vet for another year! *keeping fingers crossed*

Adding pictures below--- *HUGS* thank you all again! Katie and Puff

Some of the wounds, so dont go down in you dont want to see them!

Awe.... hugs to Puff!! I'm glad her ear is feeling better, and healing so well! That little ear flip is cute too, lol.

How is Puff's ear doing? Such a gorgeous sweetie! Hugs and lovies are going out just for you, Puff
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I was just going to ask

Katie I am so glad to see your baby is doing better..... She does look like such a sweet little girl....I was just going to post a new thread but now I see you have updated....I am so happy she is starting to come around that really had to hurt...Poor baby!! She looks like a sweetie pie!

*I've been Boo'd*

Is there stuff you can put on her ear after washing so it doesn't itch?

Glad she is getting better - I LOVE that curly ear, though I hope it goes back to where it was.

If not - she looks really cute with it, so don't worry!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Hi Puff

I AM GLAD THAT PUFF IS DOING BETTER. THOSE PICTURES OF HER ARE SWEET! I AM HAPPY THAT THE HURTS ON HER EAR HAVE GONE. KEEP LOOKIN G UP PUFF! I LOVE THOSE EYES SUSANSWATLIN518