Thread: Cookie D!

Cookie D!

Good Morning, sweet Cookie! You look like a little birdie princess, posing so sweetly in your lovely marble tub! How very elegant!! And most fitting a girl of such beauty and refinement! I can just hear you singing sweetly as you splash about!! You bring such beauty, joy and happiness to your family's life and they are so very blessed to have such a fine feathered friend to love and cherish! Congratulations to you sweet, gentle, joyful Cookie, Pet of the Day!! May you and your parents enjoy many, many more happy, song filled years together!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cookie D
    What a cute little bathing beauty you are! You could bathe in my sink any time you want! Sounds like you are much loved and very happy!!! Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie!

Well of course Cookie is brilliant! what woman wouldn't adore bathing in a marble tub-oh I am sooo jealous-what a gorgeous sweetie pie.
    Artists and dogs are not meant to be understood;merely adored!!!

AWWWWWWWWW! Cute cinnamon pearly tiel! HOW PRECIOUS! Cookie, your colors are gorgeous and you look so sweet in your marble tubby! I'm sure my Muffin would love to be friends with you. Popcorn and Muffin send millet and tiel head scritchies. Congrats on being chose as our very special POTD! I hope you get some very yummy treats a baths in a marble tub on your special day!

Look at that cute little birdie take a bath! I love your name Cookie D, it definitely fits you, cuz you're as sweet as a cookie, right? You sound like a wonderful friend, Cookie D!
    Congrats to Cookie D, Our Beautiful Pet of the Day!!

Blog Entries

Cookie D

Mew, me-eow KatMa & I are a day late -- but we wanted to congratulate you on being POTD yesterday, July 7th. What a sweet birdie you are. Since you loved being kissed, and getting neck rubs KatMa sends you 100,000 of each. I send kitty kisses (but I'm afraid of birdie beaks so KatMa will transfer them to you) purrs, & sweet mewls.

Your humans are so lucky to have you to love and to hear you sing beautiful songs! Aren't humans easily amused? All you do is normal living for birds, ie: eating, exploring, tearing up cardboard, as well as whistling, climbing a ladder, standing on one foot, and playing -- and your humans are captivated!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore