Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Some pictures from my new work ...

Some pictures from my new work ...

Most of these pics are a litter of pups that were born at the shelter and are now 6 weeks old. There are also 2 pics of mama Amy, a pic of the outdoor pens where the dogs go to play several times during the day, some pics of Carmen and Niko (my FAVORITE dogs .. more on them later), and ummm I think thats all.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291486455
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Oh aly, they are soooooo cute and that place looks so nice and homey. I can see where you would be happier there.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Former User Guest
    Awwww, how cute can they get? That caught a yawn pic is so cute! And I can see why you like Carmen and Niko!

Oh Aly, those pictures are soooooooooo adorable! The puppsters are too cute for words. Their mommy looks like a sweetheart as do Niko and Carmen. And the shelter seems to be wonderful. I am sure you like it better there and I can see why.

Can't wait to hear more about the pups and the job.

Aly you have done it again This looks like a wonderful place for you......ReeseMan & Lolly must have made lots of new friends here - you too. Glad things are finally coming together and I'll PM you later. Laurie

They are just soooo adorable Aly!

BTW...how do you like working there? Looks like a nice place!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What sweethearts those little ones are! I am a sucker for puppies and would have to fight myself not to bring them all home. Momma looks like she had a wild night with a lab boy to produce those cute little pups!

I hope you are enjoying working at the new shelter. I will be fostering a couple of Golden rescues for a week while their regular foster is away on vacation. I am looking forward to it!!

Precious pups!!! Adorable dogs! Looks like a nice place to work, aly. I hope you love it there. Good luck!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Yup Candy, I can see the labby in them too. They are soooo soft and cuddly and puppy breath-y!

Molly, homey is the perfect word for this place. Its great and the people are very nice. The manager already wants to increase my hours but the drive is too long for me right now. Hopefully I'll be moving soon.

Carmen is soooo sweet. Every time I open her cage, she waggles her back end so hard, I think its going to fall off. She doesn't like men very much and has been abused. Niko's story seems to be pretty much the same. They didn't come in together but have almost the exact same personality. They are kennel mates when the dogs go to the outdoor kennels to play. Everyone gets paired up for playtime Niko is so smart and reminds me so much of Lolly. He's such a special dog, but not many people can see it. He's been at the shelter since January. I would LOVE to have him but I'm not sure how he'd do around cats. He learns very very quickly. On my first day at work, all he did was jump on me. I've now taught him to sit down when he greets people and he'll be pet. Its hillarious watching him because his front feet go up by habit, then he quickly remembers and sits down really fast. He's the cutest thing. I never have to be scared on my evening shifts with Carmen and Niko around (I work alone in the evenings and close the place up. Sometimes a community service person is with me). Carmen and Niko ALWAYS let me know if there's someone near the fence so I can keep my eye out. Also yesterday I was walking Niko and bent over kissing him when the community service guy came up behind us and scared me. Niko LUNGED growling and barking and snapping and its a good thing I was able to grab on to his leash as I was falling down. I don't think he would have done anything but he looked quite scary.

Here's the pic of Niko they have on the website:

Ohh yeah, Niko also does something REALLY cute every day when he sees me for the first time, he gets up on his hind legs and waves his hands in a motion like he's "saying his prayers".
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Niko is so cute. I can't believe he hasn't be adopted yet!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

aly, the pictures of the shelter and puppies are very nice. The puppies are soo adorable as are Niko, Carmen, and the Momma.

What a nice place. I'm so happy you found a job there.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Be still my heart!! Oh Aly!! The little golden pups look just like Cody when he was a wee boy!! I thought exactly what Candy said.... Mom had a romantic interlude with a yellow lab!! LOL! Get a load of the size of those footsies!! The look, the yawn, the wiggly butts, the sleep positions..My Gawd! I am in puppy heaven!!! Oh, Aly,..I agree, the place looks so homey and clean and comfortable! Momma dog looks like a bigger version of "Benji"..I love that scraggily look. Amazing how the lab features dominate! You think Niko is part Akita/Shepherd??? Beautiful animals. I could just snatch up those puppies..Thank you for sharing. Certainly made my day!! Made my heart sing!

Looks like such a nice place with a good set up for the animals. Glad things are going so well. Hope you can find a place closer to move to. Do you have a friend that can help you when you move? Ummm I'm sure you do.

aly--- those pups are soooooo unbelievable cute. i just die for puppy pics. i cannot believe how beautiful niko and carmen are i luv em

OMG!! They are soo cute!!!! Course I love the little black babies best (I think) but I'll take them all!!!!
    The shelter looks wonderful. Hope you enjoy working there!