Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prayers for my Tabitha Please.... Update #17

Prayers for my Tabitha Please.... Update #17

My sweet 19 year old heart cat is not feeling well tonight. When I came home from work, she didn't come to greet me as she usually does. She finally meandered downstairs, and I saw that her right cheek, just below her eye is swollen. Her eye is not open as wide as usual. She lost her big tooth on that side about a year ago, and I am wondering if it is infected. Poor widdle girl. She ate some shredded cheese tonight, and got a big long drink from the bathroom faucet.

Of course, I got home too late for the vet, so I will take her in the morning. They open at 8 and I will be there waiting with my baby.

I can't really afford the emergency vet, so I will have to wait until the morning. I wish I could take her tonight. I am so worried about her.

Any prayers you can spare would be truly appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by Donnaj4962; 09-22-2007 at 11:55 AM.
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Aw, prayers for Tabitha on the way...
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Awww! Poor baby! I hope she gets to feeling better SOON! Prayers for her done!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

We Are All Praying For Your Senior Cat Comapnion, And That She Will Still Have Some Good Years Left With You To Be Your Friend.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Awww...poor little Tabitha. Hope you do OK tonight. The vet will make you feel better tomorrow.
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

I have said prayers just now and will say more tonight and for as long as needed for your sweet Tabitha Poor baby...and I'll also include you in my prayers to her.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Prayers for Tabitha. Please keep us posted on her condition.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Prayers for Tabitha! She must be in some pain...would a warm wrung-out cloth held gently against her cheek help her feel better, I wonder?

Gentle hugs to that sweetheart!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Prayers for you and Tabitha are coming from us. We hope Tabitha will be feeling much better soon.

Hugs and purrs,
    Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Poor Tabitha... hope it's nothing serious and she'll feel better soon!

You and Tabitha will be in my thoughts and prayers.

It does sound like some sort of abscess. I think the warm washcloth sounds like a good thing to try as well! Good luck in the morning with your sweet girl!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Thank you for all of your prayers and well wishes. Tabitha has been sitting in the window some tonight, but no cuddles with Meowmie. I will try the warm washcloth tonight as we lay down to go to sleep. She is at the bathroom sink now getting a drink, and she ate some earlier.

I will let you know about the vet visit once we are home in the morning. Thank you all again! I know the power of PT prayers!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Good luck!! Will watch for the update.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Awww - poor Tabitha. It is so hard when our furry friends are sick, especially when they are older. At least she is still eating and drinking some, that's a hopeful sign. I'm sure it will be a long night for both of you (((hugs))). Good luck in the morning!

Diane

Poor baby. Prayers and positive thoughts on the way.