Thread: Please keep my friend in your thoughts..

Please keep my friend in your thoughts..

He is having a hard time today..

He lost his cat at the vet, and all he just was going to do was to have his claws de-clawed.. and the cat died.. He just got the cat yesterday..
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

I'm very sorry to hear that. I will definately keep your friend in my prayers.

Do they know what happened to the cat? Was he really old, or maybe a stray that could of been ill?

Keep us posted on how he is doing.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

I'm sorry!

uh oh- better find out what happened at the vets! could be foul play? your friend is likely in no shape to find out what happened and someone else needs to pick up the medical report etc. I am sorry he decided on declawing esp after all that was posted on the thread about that issue here. But that is neither here nor there right now. Remind him that there are other kitties that need his love and if he must have a declawed cat he can adopt an abandoned already declawed cat through petfinders.com or your local shelter. Sometimes it eases the pain to get a new pet right away. Every one is different on that matter!

How very sad! I agree with Jan .... there are many more homeless kitties that are waiting to be loved. I hope he finds out what went wrong!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

How sad. I hope they find out what went wrong. I know it won't change things but I would want to know.
    I hope your friend finds a new kitty that needs love.

If he wasa youngish Cat,there is no way,that he should have died! It sounds,as though,he might,have been kept,under the gas,too long! I wouldnt pay any bill,until your friend gets an explanation.We are sorry,for that Poor Cat,who,should still be,with us!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS