Thread: Friskies Gravy Sensations

Friskies Gravy Sensations

I bought these little pouches for the cats instead of the Friskies with gravy in the can. They seemed to be licking the gravy off of the canned Friskies lately and leaving the "mystery meat" in their bowls.

Today I opened a pouch of the new stuff for the third day in a row. They seem to be liking these pouches more and eating the meat in addition to licking the gravy.

I had the 3 bowls on the counter and was trying to get all of the gravy out of the pouch before I gave them their bowls and they were going crazy, meowing more than ever and Buddy started climbing the stove trying to get to his bowl - LOL!

Anyone else feed this to their kitties?

Havoc licks off the gravy and leaves the chunks so I kinda mash up the meaty bits into the gravy. I split a single can between them at night and I squeeze all of the gravy out into Havoc's bowl before I take the lid off.

The FRiskies that My Cats and My Porch Cats like is the Turkey with Cheese, all shredded , and the Fillets of Chicken and Turkey!!!!

They also like the Whiska Beef and Chicken chunks, they finish off a Big Can in seconds!!!

There are at least Four Porchies so I have to spread the food out so the Bigger Tabbies do not hog it all.
    Last edited by catmandu; 09-21-2011 at 09:29 AM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dear Auntie Happylabs,

I lubz gravy! Could you please tell my meowmie to get some of those for me?

Purrs, snuggles and headbumpies,
    Cassie

p.s. from Cassie's food lady: Cassie likes to slurp down the gravy and leave the meat in the dish so I try to break up the meat a bit with a fork before I give it to her.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Dear Auntie Happylabs,

I lubz gravy! Could you please tell my meowmie to get some of those for me?

Purrs, snuggles and headbumpies,
    Cassie

p.s. from Cassie's food lady: Cassie likes to slurp down the gravy and leave the meat in the dish so I try to break up the meat a bit with a fork before I give it to her.
    Awwwww Cassie, I wish I could send you some.

Too funny! Wonder if it is really that different, or it was the fact that it WAS different that got to them!

I don't feed grocery store brands to my crew. The canned ones I buy go quite quickly. Halo, California venison and rice, Go! Natural trout flavor. The fish flavors are really big here. They only get canned 4 times a week, and then it is a topper to the kibble. Stick to the kibble alone the other days. Oh, I will now and again buy them canned sardines (wow! they LOVE that!). LOL

I will have My Michael, Cassies Love pick up some gravy from Mortons Steak House and some Poutine Gravy with Cheddar Cheese from Hutchs.
    We know that Cassie Dearest would love that
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    I had the 3 bowls on the counter and was trying to get all of the gravy out of the pouch before I gave them their bowls and they were going crazy, meowing more than ever and Buddy started climbing the stove trying to get to his bowl - LOL!
    OMG! Picturing this....

That is hilarious!! haha! imagining Buddy crawling on the stove just to get to the food Cute!

Quote Originally Posted by sana View Post
    OMG! Picturing this....

That is hilarious!! haha! imagining Buddy crawling on the stove just to get to the food Cute!
    It was so funny. I wish someone could have been taking a video. And they all were going crazy meowing like they hadn't eaten in weeks - LOL!

They love this stuff!