Thread: Aerosmith

Aerosmith

I know that this has nothing whatsoever to do with pets, but does anyone know the name of the Aerosmith song in which the chorus goes something like this:
    "I don't wanna close my eyes,
    I don't wanna fall asleep,
    'cause I love you babe,
    And I don't wanna miss a thing"
    It makes me cry every time and I really want to know what its called. Anyone know?
    Have you seen this girl? Please join the hunt to find Madeleine Mcann. If you have any information regarding her whereabouts please call crimestoppers on 0800 555 111

I love the country version that Mark Chesnutt sings, too. I think I like it better.

Great song, though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes

Oh, and it's ok that it has nothing to do with pets. That's what "General" is for. If you stick around, you'll see that we talk about damn near everything here.

Welcome!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes

Oh gosh, I wish I could help you. They are a great band. When I was in high school they were just getting started. That was 30 flipping years ago. Oh god how did I get so old??? Somebody help me!! Make it stop make it stop

Dont want to miss a thing from the movie Armageddon. It was my wedding song.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Poop
    Dont want to miss a thing from the movie Armageddon. It was my wedding song.
    Cool It's a lovely tune. Thanks for the help...
    Have you seen this girl? Please join the hunt to find Madeleine Mcann. If you have any information regarding her whereabouts please call crimestoppers on 0800 555 111