Thread: YAHOO...I have a Dairy Queen!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

YAHOO...I have a Dairy Queen!

I just obtained a lovely long flea infested mom cat, and her two 7-8 day old babies. Both kittens got a drop of Advantage, and mom got a dose too. The kittens are going to be meezers, and most likely lynx points. I took daddy cat out of there well over a month ago, and he came up + for FIV, but I think Clarence has found a home. So now the poor overworked mom with the nine kittens on her, is back to her more managable litter of five she birthed, and the Dairy Queen has a six pack! All are screaming away, but the mama has a good body weight, and is loaded with milk. I'm guessing she had more kittens that ended up dying. She only brought the two into the negligent people's yard two days ago, and they set up a box in the flea infested basement. At least I'll get a break from bottle feeding the nine to help out poor Dotty cat. I have seven kittens leaving tomorrow, so I'm only up by three this time around.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Its just one big revolving door! Good luck with the newest babies and mama cat.

uhhh...

where did ya put them, on the roof? (kidding, but seriously....). Glad someone is taking some kittens off your hands tomorrow!

Jan - I read your posts and sometimes do not know whether to laugh or cry. I don't know how you keep it up so I will just give you a hug. ((((((((JAN)))))))))))

Dairy Queen? I guess this is a GOOD thing!!!

Hey I enjoy cat/kitten juggling! Leslie, the new mom went into the cage that the ones under the steps are outgrowing, and they're now in a double decker and having fun. They'll be old enough to go off for adoption in about a week or two anyway! As will several other misc. babies etc.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

"Dairy Queen" what a cute and very fitting name!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Jan you are come up with the funniest terms to describe things!! I'm glad you got a "Dairy Queen" and all the babies and Dairy Queens are happy and doing well.

You are so funny!

Thank goodness you are here to care for all these poor kitties!! (((HUGS))) to you. (Dairy Queen is a very fitting name)

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

You do such good Work,its a shame,that those Idiots,cant be fined,money,is the only thing,that they understand! WE always are Praying,for you,and The Kittens!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Good news is the Dairy Queen has accepted all six kittens (hers of course) but the four others as well. All are happily nursing away, and dead fleas are all over the cage. Ughhh. I'm stripping it down later, and giving the D.Q some fresh bedding. Luckily the washing machine is right next to her humble little abode! D.Q is a nice mellow cat...long and black!
    Author Unknown ~*~