Thread: RIP Paige

RIP Paige

Paige died last night. I know runts don't often make it past 4 weeks. She was worth the try. She'll be able to play at the bridge without any walking troubles. Goodbye little Paige.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

I'm so sorry about Paige! 4 weeks is sooo young! What kind of animal was she?
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

Unfortunately she was only 2 weeks, 4 weeks would have been a major stage where her life expectancy would have increased greatly. She was an orphaned mouse I had received from a local store to try and save.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton