Thread: Mimi

Blog Entries

Mimi

Mew to you, darling Mimi. What a beautiful cat you are. Our KatMa read us your bio -- she was crying. KatMa does not understand people who don't respect other species.

I, Felix the Prince did not get off to a good start -- much like you. My big brother, Norman the King was much luckier. His people couldn't keep him but asked our Vet to find a loving home for Norman. KatMa wishes more people were like them.

Your human wrote:
    "She only eats manufactured cat food despite efforts to feed her fresh and from tins as well."
    Aren't you clever! Foods made specifically for cats is best for you.

Live long and prosper -- loved, cherished, adored -- in your forever home. We salute you, dear Mimi, our wonderful Cat of the Day. We love your people for rescuing you and for loving you. Eight Paws Up from us to them.

Kittykisses & purrs from Norman the King & Felix the Prince. Many hugs and kisses from our KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Mimi

First of all, thank you to Mimi's parents for saving her; she wouldn't have lasted any longer if you hadn't. Second, thank you Mimi for being such a good girl to your parents in return. I hope you all have MANY years together!

Mimi, you are gorgeous! How fun that you like to drink from an open tap! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

AND YET ANOTHER HEART WARMING STORY THIS TIME FROM SUNNY SPAIN, WHICH SHOWS THATTHERE ARE GOOD HEARTED PEOPLE WHO WILL GO TO A HUNGRY KITTENS RESCUE ALL OVER THE WORLD.
    AND MIMI CERTAINLY WON THE GUARDIAN LOTTERY WHEN THESE GOOD KIND PEOPLE MADE HER THIER AMIGA, AND SHES REPAYING THEM WITH FUN, LOVE AND JOY FOR BEING THERE FOR HER WHEN SHE NEEDED THEM THE MOST.
    THE LUCKY FOUND PARADISE HOTEL CATS ALL SEND A HAPPY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO MAGNIFICENT MIMI, OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Mimi what a beauty you are!!!

I'm so thankful for your guardians who found you and gave you such a loving home and family!!! Sounds like you are all belssings to each other!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day today and enjoy your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings to you, beautiful Mimi! And what a beauty you are, sweet baby girl! Your coral and taupe coloring reminds me so much of my Rainbow Bridge girl Mitzy's coat! And like you, she too was a rescue!

I was so touched reading your proud Papa's loving tribute to his bestest furkid! What a heartwarming tale of rescue, what a happy ending! I'm so happy you found your way to them, swseetheart!

So, you're a nester? lol Where else better to snuggle up for a nap than in your mommy's hair Now, regarding your penchant for "junk food" over the "good stuff..." Well, you're not alone there, Mimi!

Congratulations on your much deserved Cat of the Day kudos, beautiful Mimi! It was a pleasure getting to know! I hope you and your proud Mom and Dad are in the midst of an extra special day of celebration! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Mimi!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

! Senorita Mimi!!!

Tu eres muy muy hermosa! Y sus ojos son bonitas!!! ! FELIZ COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Mimi, tu eres tan linda y tus ojos de cobre son magnificos! What a lucky girl that your parents found you just in time and now you have a wonderful life. Isn't it fun chasing bugs and lizards? Some of my cats also like to drink out of the faucet and invite you to share water with them anytime. Mimi, you are a beautiful COTD and I wish you many more years of health and happiness with the family who loves you so much.