Thread: Beautiful Tia!!

Beautiful Tia!!

I am such a sucker for Westie's!! Have never seen one I didn't fall in love with...you are no exception. Those pink ears and adorable faces....GAH...I could just smooch you right through the screen

Congrats on being our Dog Of The Day!!! I bet you are "Dog of the day" everyday though, right!?

Tia, you are certainly one cute doggie! I love the pic of you in the car with your sunglasses on. happy dotd to you
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Good morning Tia! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful girl! Who can resist a Westie is right! Not me, and clearly not your precious young girl! What a sweet, sweet photo that is, and how lucky your girl is to have a beautiful best friend, a loving and loyal protector like you to grow up with, share her life with! All of your photos are precious, can't pick a fave, but I must say you look mighty cool in those stylin' shades; heading out for a tool around town in your convertible look like, hehe!
    What a very special pup you are, Tia, and one most deserving Dog of the Day! Your family is so very proud of their beautiful, smart, life loving best furkid, and rightfully so!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and your family enjoy a very happy day of celebration, and many, many more years together! Love and cuddles to you, precious Tia!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Awww, Tia! What a cutie! My best friend's family was owned by a Westie for a long time and like you, she had an enormous, fun personality! You are very smart and special -- Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Tia

What can one say, but what a sweetheart Tia is Wonderful, beautiful Dog of the day!! Peace and love

Hello Tia,

You are such a cutie pie pup. Sounds like you are a smart girl too.
    I am so happy to meet you today & offer my congrats on being our special
    DOG OF THE DAY. I hope you enjoy your special day. Sending lots of hugs
    and kisses sweetheart. xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Tia!

What a lovely lil' Westie you are! Your pics are great - especially the one of you in the car with the sunglasses on - lol!
    And you are smart too...believe it or not, I have a kitty who is just as smart (They all are, actually)!
    Enjoy your DOTD status, Tia!