Thread: Ebay

Ebay

I was at work yesterday talking with a customer. She told me that Bed Bath & Beyond coupons were being sold on E-bay. So, I went and checked it out. Sure enough someone is selling both 20% off and $5 off $15 or more coupons!!

I have a bunch of them that I get through the mail that I don't use because I get an employee discount. Think I should try selling them??? Normally, I bring my coupons into work with me and give them out, usually to elderly people who are on fixed incomes.

What do you guys think??

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Ebay

Well you know Donna I am a little confussed.. Why would someone want to buy a coupon?? Does this not give them much $$ diff if they have to pay for the coupon?? Personally I like the idea of giving them to a elderly person on fixed income..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

There are sites you can go and download coupons for free. I would NOT pay money for coupons on ebay. To me that's being a scam artisit selling those for money.
    I agree with lvpets2002, give them to the eldery customers. They truely appreciate them.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

Quote Originally Posted by lvpets2002
    Well you know Donna I am a little confussed.. Why would someone want to buy a coupon?? Does this not give them much $$ diff if they have to pay for the coupon?? Personally I like the idea of giving them to a elderly person on fixed income..
    Ya I agree. Selling the coupons would be really pointless. I doubt that they even have bids on them youd have to be pretty wacky to pay for coupons (and shipping) for something you get free in your mail...
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

lol, I agree!! That's crazy. What a scammer.

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

I kinda KNEW what the answer was. I just wanted to get your opinions. I had an elderly couple come in yesterday to buy a wedding gift for their granddaughter. They purchased a $400 pan set. I gave them my 20% off coupon which saved them $80. They were so greatful. Made my whole day!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Yay! Isn't that a nice feeling! And you know those pots and pans will be used for years and probably treasured as coming from grandma and grandpa!

that was very nice of you to give away your coupon.

People would sell anything on ebay doesn't mean they will sell though..
    and remember that ebay charge you when you put things for sell and charge you even more when they do sell

thanks k9krazee for the signature!

I recently saw a BBB coupon on Craigslist! My initial thought was, "Now why would someone be trying to sell that????" But you just never know.

I love that you have given your coupons to others in the store, especially the elderly! How wonderful. I would say keep up the good work and don't try to sell them!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010