Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brandon update

Brandon update

A Brandon update and picture taken 2 days after the wreck is on his page I made for him and the updates.

Warning: The picture is not for the easily disturbed. I just want to cry everytime I look at the picture, thinking what his mother must have felt when she saw her only child in this condition.

http://www.aimoo.com/forum/categorie...egoryID=424447

Thanks for all the prayers and please keep them coming.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Poor young man. I am still praying for him.

Oh my! Lots of prayers being said for Brandon. What a difficult time for him and his family.

Please be well, Brandon.

Robin

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    I'm still saying prayers for Brandon and his family Laura. Poor guy really has a long road ahead of him. May he feel the strength of prayers to pull him out of this soon.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Oh my gosh, that is the saddest picture ever. Poor Brandon. He will be in my prayers.

Abby

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday." - unknown author

I will be praying for Brandon and for his mom. I have two sons and can only imagine what his mom must be feeling.
    I hope they receive LOTS of cards and that the support will be uplifting.

Laura, I just can't look right now. I'm sorry. But I can keep Brandon in my prayers, and I will.

Logan

Oh Laura, How very sad. I will def. Be praying for you, your family and Esp. Brandon. Poor guy.

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

My sister called me tonight with a newer update and the news is AMAZING! I know that young man has angels with him sent because of all the prayers.. He is AWAKE, alert and able to communicate through writting and sign language. She said they are talking about moving him to rehab soon so I am assuming they had to have done more surgery to put his hips and pelvic back together... I didn't think to ask while we were on the phone... I was so excited that I didn't think of details!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

i just looked that pic made me think of how glad i am that hes still alive that was just i have no words but he is in my prayers and im glad hes awake and communicating now!! i think he will have a fast recovery bc of all these people praying for him hes lucky to be alive and we are all happy that he is!!

Wow, putting out some good thoughts their way!

Many more prayers for Brandon's recovery, and prayers of thanks for the progress he has already made.

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Originally posted by Laura's Babies
    My sister called me tonight with a newer update and the news is AMAZING! I know that young man has angels with him sent because of all the prayers.. He is AWAKE, alert and able to communicate through writting and sign language. She said they are talking about moving him to rehab soon so I am assuming they had to have done more surgery to put his hips and pelvic back together... I didn't think to ask while we were on the phone... I was so excited that I didn't think of details!!
    WONDERFUL NEWS Laura!!!! I like waking up to good news. Hope things keep getting better for Brandon.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Oh Laura . . . this is so sad. I am keeping him in my prayers. I do know exactly what you are going through.

A few weeks before my husband and I were married, his cousin was in a horrible accident. Your pics of Brandon with all the tubes & wires looked exactly like what Emily was going through. We thought she was going to die and she was in that state for weeks. When she woke up, she had severe brain damage. She has been through so much rehab . . . her personality has made some DRASTIC changes! She went from a rebellious teenager to a helpless child . . . cussing & spitting on the nurses . . . and now she is as sweet as she can be. I think she's improved as much as she'll be able to . . . and she's more like an 8 year old than her age, which is 21.

I say that to say this . . . I believe in the power of prayer and I truely believe that prayers are what saved Emily. Things will look grave for awhile with Brandon . . . but I really believe that he will pull through. He has survived this long . . . he is a fighter.
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

I'm glad that he is doing good. Prayers for a quick and easy recovery and for the best of luck in his rehab.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton