Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is your Dog...

Is your Dog...

More of a Tomboy or a Girlie Girl?
    Haha weird topic I know. But...honestly its possible to tell.
    Roxy is a tomboy. She prefers running, swimming going in the creek, etc, over anything. While Lily, is a Girlie Girl. She prefers being held all the time. On her first walk, for the first 10m she begged me to pick her back up . So which ones are your dogs?
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Okay, Sassy is both. She is so spoiled with pink and diamonds and all that jazz. But she is really a tomboy. She hates being held,bites people,love going outside,ect.

Molly is definitely a tomboy.

Mickey isn't a girlie-girl, he's just my baby boy. <3

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

Sadie is more girly I guess, she doesn't go outside and get dirty and she only really wants to go out to go the bathroom and be out there if I am out there. Maggie is a tomboy, rough and tough with the rest of them. Although I like to hold her and make her pretty because she's so small. Grant is a boy for sure, being a bully to his sisters and getting dirty.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

All of mine are tomboys, though Luka and Nova tend to be "in the game" and Mandy is "on the sidelines" if you know what I mean. They all enjoy swimming, walking, getting dirty, etc. Oh and Mandy and Luka are pros at burping at farting. lol

I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this thread. Just last night I was talking to the critters, going on about how my Meko kitty is the only girly-girl in the house. So to answer your question, Raustyk (my only girl dog) is a tom boy all the way. (she follows in her mothers footsteps)
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Nacey and Nova are both major tom-boys. Bitsy is a little more girly, but she does love to get dirty. Charlie is a typical boy. Buster is my wussy little man, he's the most girly of them.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Anita's definitely a tomboy. She loves running, barking, playing... She's not frightened of anything, and she feels like a rottie. Well, she actually is obssesed with a rottie that lives close to my house... She wants to fight with her, and she doesn't realize about her size at all...

The only thing she doesn't like at all is water... She will never swim, and she hates the rain... Maybe she doesn't want her paws to get dirty and wet...
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Savannah is a definate tomboy
    Nikka is both, when she sees something she'll dive into anything water, mud, whatever, but there are times when she won't even go out into the yard from the deck because it's raining and she doesn't want to get her paws dirty

Mini and Shadow are DEFINATELY Tomboys but I think Kyra is the most Tomboyish of the three

Oh and Micki, even though he is a male...he is a HUGE Girlie girl, he hates getting wet, can't stand to be muddy, hates wrestling and his ideal, perfect day is sitting in front of the heater

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Lacey is a girlie girl. Very prissy. Mandy is my tomboy. I could picture her with a baseball cap on backwards.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Snowy does look like a boy, people can't usually tell straight away that she's a girl but I love her personality

thanks k9krazee for the signature!

Haha. Well, Lily does think she's a Rottie, and she can be tough, but shes girly girl mostly
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Chica is a girly dog. Chihuahua's love to be loved and held.She is my baby. She gets treated like my child.I have talked to other people with small dogs, and they treat them the same way.I think it's because they are so adorable and small.

jesses a tomboy.
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~