Thread: Random pics of "The Crew"

Random pics of "The Crew"

I haven't posted many pictures of the brats here lately so I thought I would just post some odd and end pictures I have taken this week.
    Here they are!

The Magooster belly

Pervy Poo

Showing off her fancy shmancy behind!

Lucky just lounging around

Peanut Butter chillin in the recliner

Pepper Jack playing with his toy. He is my next up and coming Leroy!

More in next post

Maggie Sue with her "Plushness" hanging over the very wide window sill!

Magoo and Leroy exchange paws through the cage. They do this a lot and it doesn't look nasty so I'm hoping it is in play!

Pepper Jack pretending to be a squirrel!

Sammy decided he wanted some hot dog buns for dinner!

And last here is what my front window looks like the majority of the time. This window and the small bathroom window are the favorites of all the kitties.

That's all folks. I hope you enjoyed.

YES I enjoyed!! Pervy really is a very pretty girl! I think you need to post her more often The pics of Maggie Sue were very good too! Did Sammy get his hotdog buns??
    I am thinking that it will be Leroy who turns out to be the buddy to Magoo but who knows???
    That window full of kitties is a hoot!! I LOVE it!! My three can't manage to share a window. Emily and Dylan will and politely mive over when Eliot comes up, but Eliot just bullies them out! He doesn't even WANT the window - he just doesn't want THEM there! Brat! But it is great to see FIVE of yours at one time!! Who is next to Stubby and looks all dark from the back? Second from right?? Lucky?? Will Miss Maggie Sue allow anyone in the window when she is there?? Pete has such pretty coloring!!
    Thanks for the Saturday morning pictures!!
    Oh! Has Stubby had her jaunt on the roof this morning?

Maggie Sue doesn't share anything! Especially the window. Pete came into the bathroom and she growled and he casually left the room.
    Stubby just jumped off the roof onto the deck railing and looked in the bathroom window. That is when I know she is ready to come in. She is now eating her breakfast.
    The dark kitty next to Stubby is Lucky. You don't see much of him because he really doesn't like the camera.
    I think you might be right about Leroy and Magoo. Pepper Jack and Leroy do the paw exchange through the cage with him. They never use claws and they jsut touch each other. I'm hoping this is a breakthrough! We are going to introduce Leroy into the room with Magoo tonight. I will keep you posted and please keep your fingers crossed that this goes fairly well!!

What are you doing up so early on this Saturday morning?

Oh how cute this is! Next time they are lined up like that maybe you could rush outside and get a view from the front! How absolutely adorable! What a pretty array of sizes, colors and beautiful tails. I wonder what had captured their attention.

Sammy reminds me so much of my Trevor. I can't leave ANYTHING out on the counter overnight. Once he opened up a box of Dunkin Donuts and when I came down in the morning he had a cream donut in his mouth. This was years ago, and the two dogs I had at the time were just standing there watching him with their tongues hanging out waiting for him to drop it! LOL!

I love this pic:

Crossing my fingers that is goes well with Magoo and Leroy tonight.

I too love the 5 Cats , ll Friends enjoying the view, in what looks lime a Beautiful Neighborhoo , and we love Scrappy Magoo ,too!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I love the last picture of them looking out the window too. Wish I could see how it looks from the outside
    Your cats are all GORGEOUS! I love them all, and I love seeing pictures of them. You need to post more often!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Each one of your "Crew" is gorgeous.

Great pictures, and thanks for sharing!

Your babies are all so pretty. I have a special feeling though for Mr Magoo, I love him hugging his toy. Pepper Jack is pretty darn cute too.

Lisa & Sash

I just LOVE your kitties, Lisa ... and could never get enough of them!!! Those beautiful tails in the window must be such a thrilling site to see in your home!!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Great pictures. All of your cats are gorgeous. My favorite is also the one of them in front of the window. Goodluck with the introduction of Leroy and Mr. Magoo.

You have such a gorgeous bunch of kitties! But I must say, Pervy is striking! And the 5 cats on the window is priceless.

Great pictures!!! All your kitties are gorgeous!!! I see hours of huffing when I look at all that fur.

That picture of the cats in the window is wonderful. It looks like an illustration with a cat story.

From Decker with Love

Magoo is soooooo cute, and I love Pervy's markings.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but i've been wondering for a while.
    What happened to Magoo's eyes?

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits