Thread: Mickey's personal thread

Mickey's personal thread

I promised my Mickey a thread to himself so more people would pick him as their favorite

Mickey was a "failed foster". I brought him home at 5 weeks of age and KNEW he would not be leaving.

I tried though, when he was 8 weeks old I sent him to his first adoption event.

Well, he bit a volunteer and a little girl. But we kept trying. He went to adoptiopn event after adoption event......and got quite a reputation, grwoling, hissing, biting. I swear to you, he was NOT like this at home. He was nothing but a mush-cat, my little bumpkin, at home.

At about 5 months of age, I received an application for him and cried my heart out. NO! They can't have my baby, and I adopted him.

He has been a Luckenbach since Dec. 2003. He is not cuddly and his favorite thing to do is run from me (I chase him, he thinks its a game) but when those eyes look at me, I stilll melt.

His current pictures coming in the next post....

Mickey today, 3-19-05

Micky, tell the truth, did Jen tell you to do all those terrible things at the adoption events?

I've always loved Mickey! He's grown into such a fine handsome fella.

Gloucestershire but originally from Scotland!
    Hey Mickey your so fine your so fine you blow my mind Hey Mickey!!!!

I think Mickey is soooooooo handsome!! It's obvious Jen that Mickey never had any intentions of leaving your house. He knew he was in kitty heaven and made darn sure that he would never leave. Smart boy!

Mickey,has thanks,to your love,and TLC,Jen turned into a Fine Cat,and a potential COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

awww jen......such a beauty!!!!!

Thanks to PCB!

Awww come on Jen, be honest. You made this thread just for me as you know I have always had a weak spot for Mickey.
    Thanks Jen, you're such a sweetheart.

Mickey knew he would never have a more loving or caring home as he had with you guys, so that is why he was so nasty at the adoptions.

He sure is one gorgeous boy and I just love him.

I know he likes to bites, but could you maybe distract him and give him a quick kiss for me please.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

That last pic is so sweet! So glad that he got to stay with you!!! Sometimes it's just meant to be!!!
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

He sure has grown into a handsome cat. I'm glad that he stayed with you because I also think it was meant to be.

Originally posted by rg_girlca
    I know he likes to bites, but could you maybe distract him and give him a quick kiss for me please.
    I delivered your kiss (should have thought to have Charlie snap a picture) . My baby doesn't bite me, just others .

I sure hope Mickey introduces himself when we're there for our visit. I remember that little guy!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Well, it is obvoius that Mickey was NAW-TEE at the event because he wanted to stay at your house!!

He is so very handsome and I love the eyeliner - what a sweet face!!

This is so cute!! I rmember seeing this before and loved it then, too I did not know which kitty it was at the time.

Thank you for giving Mickey his own thread!!