View Poll Results: Are you coming to the Kelowna Meeting?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 46.15%
  • Maybe

7 53.85%
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who's all coming...

Who's all coming...

Alright, I pretty much know who is coming, I'm just making up an excuse to post another thread, because I'm SOOO excited. So far I'm expecting 10-15 people from the amount of "yes"s and "maybe"s I've got so far. But vote anyways.
    I've been BOO'd!

You know I'm in, Baby. Get those CD's warmed up.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Me!!!! I'm there for sure....

*Thanks Ashley*

I'm a maybe... I REALLY want to come! I probably won't be able to come, but I'll try my best to get there!

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

I am trying my best to get there, my dad told me to took up flight info because he will help me out with cost
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

lol apperntly planes in this city dont like BC lol I can get to vancouver from saskatoon but not from here lol the main problem now is food, traveling with the dog on a raw diet by plane may be difficult, so question for the people preferably Slick, is Innova EVO sold over there? hardly any dogfood is sold over here lol the highest quaility is Nutro. but EVO does not contain grains, Happy does not tollerate grains very well, so that would be best. it would just be easier to feed EVO while I am out there.. if I can make it out would Slick or someone else for sure comming be able to pick up a small bag of EVO for me?
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

The shelties get Evo so I could bring some for you......

*Thanks Ashley*

that would be good, thanks shelteez
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to:

Alot of the pet stores in Van also sell Evo. They have tons of petshops there and alot of them are into holistic products.
    I've been BOO'd!

so question for the people preferably Slick, is Innova EVO sold over there?

Hi Cali....sorry I did not see this before now. I've been out all day. Anyway, I'll do some phoning around and see where I can get some at the cheapest cost. Forgive me, but I'm not familiar with this food...especially dog food. Is this dry food?? What size do you want??

Do you need a ride to Kelowna? I'm leaving on Saturday July 9th at about 7am because it's a 4-5 hour drive for me and driving back to Vancouver at about 4pm on Sunday. I do have another friend who lives there that I will be visiting before my return home. Just let me know through this thread.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

--Polar Express

Innova Evo is dry kibble. I did a google, and here are some places in the Lower Mainland where you can get Innova...Evo is still a fairly new prouct though, so I'd call ahead and make sure they carry that specific kind.

Cali did mention in another thread that she would need a ride to Kelowna from Van...Good thing, because you'll have some company along the way! Ash is still thinking about coming early, so I was afraid you'd have to come here all by yourself.
    I've been BOO'd!

Hey thanks Jordan. There are several locations that are within 20 min drive so I will call first.

Cali, what size bag do you want?

Did I mention how excited I am about this meeting???

EEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!

I'm warming up my singing voice every day...
    --unknown

--Polar Express

I'm excited too! EEEE. I talked to my grandma today, and there are only 4 log builders at the cabins, which means almost every cabin will be open, so there will be lots of extra room.
    I've been BOO'd!

How much will it cost me to stay one night??? Do I need cash to pay???

EWWWW, the smell of skunk is coming in through the open windows as I type. RIP little skunk. Alot of of them get killed in my area.
    --unknown

--Polar Express

Well it costs $25 for one person in a cabin, and $5 for every extra person. So if everyone could pitch in a little bit, that'd be great. I am thinking about just paying the $25 myself and hoping that everyone else can pay the $5 for themselves. I understand that since most people are traveling, they won't want to spend much money here, but rather on gas or their plane ride. So I would like to try and relieve everyone as much as possible when it comes to spending.
    I've been BOO'd!