Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Then and Now

Then and Now

How about some then and now pictures? Here's Olive:

Then

Now
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Oh Lisa - isn't that just too cute - that tiny little furbaby into.............a tiger!!! Just look into those eyes! Olive is just one gorgeous furlady xxx
    Extra head scritchies and nose kissies for her I reckon.

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

She's a very cute and beautiful cat They sure grow up fast don't they? It seems like just yesterday that mine were all little kittens
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

My Hayley is only 6 months old but you can see a big difference in her already.

This is her at 8 weeks:

And this is Hayley at about 5 months:
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Oh how cute! I love seeing these, keep the pictures coming!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

sorry about that guys...hope this works!

Here's Jack at 3 months:

here's Jack at 5 months:

Here he is about 6 months ago (2 1/2):

I don't have any pictures of Ali when she was a kitten on my computer right now, but when I get them, I'll post them. Here she is now:
    Last edited by Lerah021399; 04-04-2003 at 12:02 PM.

I can't view them, it said I had to sign in!

Parker then:

Parker Now:

Originally posted by Lerah021399
    here's Jack at 3 months:

Lerah, when you copy the link from the picture, you need to be on that particular picture, if you know what I mean. These links take us to your album, but not to any particular picture. Go to the exact picture you want, then right click and get the properties from there. You can go in and edit this post if you want to make them come out the way you want to. If you need more help while doing it, just PM me. I'll be here until 1:00 pm Central time today.

Your first picture in your album is a gray kitty (marshmellow?) and I was thinking that was Jack at 3 months. Then I clicked on the next pic to see Jack as an adult, and I got a big black cat! I thought "Wow, did Jack change as he grew!"
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

The very first picture of Nakita! She looks like a mouse at 16 weeks old.

Here she is at 6 months old, trying to fit into her ears!

Can you tell I take too many pics of Nakita???

Last edited by Russian Blue; 05-05-2003 at 09:28 AM.
    Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

She looks so petite. What breed is she? Talk about pictures...you guys should've never got me going! I'm waiting to get in trouble at work for doing this! Oh well, I'd rather be home with my cats anyway

Russian Blue, hence my screen name! She's probably 5 pounds now and full grown will probably remain between 5-6 pounds, since her mother is that weight.

Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

She's precious!

Originally posted by Russian Blue

Can you tell I take too many pics of Nakita???

I know what you mean. I have so many pictures of Hayley its not funny. The number of pictures of Mandy are growing quickly as well.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

K & L how did you get so many cute kittens?!?

I love these before and after photos.

And RB, when is it MY turn to have custody of Nakita?