Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Calling all moms (and grandmoms)....

I wonder if it is possible to determine paternity now somehow
    Yes, it's called DNA. It'll put to rest any doubt about who the father is. Make SURE you get him for child support.

Kim,

It'll be nice to spoil a grandkid, huh?? I noticed TWINS was mentioned. Is it one or two??

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

She is a lovely girl! After she "kills" you for posting her pic here, have your ghost tell her how many people thought she was lovely, and how all are willing to help you and her!

Catty1

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom
    Yes, it's called DNA. It'll put to rest any doubt about who the father is. Make SURE you get him for child support.

Kim,

It'll be nice to spoil a grandkid, huh?? I noticed TWINS was mentioned. Is it one or two??
    It's one baby, thank goodness. (I was hoping for two, but one is nice too!)

I'm so excited for you, Kim. I can't wait!

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

7 months! Wow! I'm so excited for you. Congrats again!
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

Um...WOW!!! I KNEW I'd missed a HECK OF A LOT! But didn't expect this.

Kim, you have always been amazingly wonderful and this example makes you SHINE.

Congrats to the family...and your step-daughter. You've all been through quite a shock and you're handling it like a trooper. You guys are great.

LOTS AND LOTS of people wouldn't have ben so lucky (her)... or loving... (you and dad). Did I say I thought you were great yet?

Its amazing she looks nowhere near 7 mos. But it happens. I work with a girl that is 6 mos. and she's FINALLY starting to look like there's a baby in there.

LOTS of luck and love to you all. Especially the soon to be mommy. I can only imagine the fear and apprehension she feels. But she must know you and hubby are there for her...and baby and I'm positive that eases her. God bless you, Kim.

Love, Kelly

Just reading all the way through this thread.....
    ..... ....... ....... .......
    don't have a smily for happy tears expecially when I read all of the excitement and anticipation.

This baby sure has captured PT