Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Remember me? (update: more bathroom news)

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    More bad news: Got a call from the endrocrinological clinic in Goettingen this morning where I've been a couple of weeks ago to have some tests done. Turned out that my cortisol level is way too low, so I need to go back for more tests. Guess they're thinking of Addison Disease, an autoimmune disease of the adrenal glands. Would suck big time, but at least this would explain why I'm contantly nauseous. Was told to call the doctor of that clinic tomorrow to discuss further steps. This crap never seems to end...
    Oh, boy. I will keep praying.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    More bad news: Got a call from the endrocrinological clinic in Goettingen this morning where I've been a couple of weeks ago to have some tests done. Turned out that my cortisol level is way too low, so I need to go back for more tests. Guess they're thinking of Addison Disease, an autoimmune disease of the adrenal glands. Would suck big time, but at least this would explain why I'm contantly nauseous. Was told to call the doctor of that clinic tomorrow to discuss further steps. This crap never seems to end...
    So what did you find out, Kirsten? Are you doing any better?

As for those who wish to purchase one of Kirsten's photos, it's easy. I bought one from her through her Paypal account and received it faster than I do from most online merchants in the U.S. I'm taking it in to have it framed probably next week. I should've had it done long ago but you know how that is....shoulda, coulda, woulda.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Thank you everyone!

Well, it turned out the low cortisol level was most likely the result of a cortisone injection I got four days earlier when my back was so bad. So, I guess that's some good news.

But I'm not doing well at all. My back aches, down to my legs, so I wouldn't be surprised if there was another disc hernia. The last two days, I was dealing with a bad migraine. And I'm always feeling ill. Life's no fun these days...