Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: What (not) to wear? Sunny Rest Resort pictures (no nudity)

Jenn,
    I love reading your stories about these get togethers. You are brave. I don't think I'd be comfortable in that kind of environment. You go girl!

I read your accounts and just keep picturing my school librarian doing those things. It gives life a whole new perspective. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Moesha View Post
    I read your accounts and just keep picturing my school librarian doing those things. It gives life a whole new perspective. LOL
    I don't think I was EVER the typical librarian, lol.

Woo!!! Ok, the season opens in 3 weeks! Now how to get totally comfortable and at ease in front of hundreds of people.....

I do have to carry to towel with me when I travel nude, it's the polite thing to do. so... towel will be in hand. Sarong maybe as well. I think that will all be cool... but how to be "cool" "calm" and "collected" in front of hundreds of naked people. Like 1000 naked people on the weekends.

Suggestions?!

Really really dark sunglasses?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    How do I ask this question without being gross or getting in to personal details, but.....

How do the ladies in a nudist colony handle being nude "once a month"? You can pm me on this subject if you'd like.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

"but how to be "cool" "calm" and "collected" in front of hundreds of naked people."

I don't know what the "rules" are, but maybe a sheer sarong would give you just enough to make you think you have clothes on, but it's sheer enough to make you look nude. I would think just the feeling of something on would give more confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    How do I ask this question without being gross or getting in to personal details, but.....

How do the ladies in a nudist colony handle being nude "once a month"? You can pm me on this subject if you'd like.
    holy cow... i never thought of that, and that's something i'm gonna have to deal with, lol. I'm guessing wearing shorts or whatever at that time, or a sarong if you are using a tampon??

I know a lot of women just wear sweatpants or sweatshirt shorts cause they are so easy to come off. No undies, no bras... it's all very casual and carefree. That's the one part I am going to LOVE. Who wants to feel all constricted?!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn_librarian View Post
    Who wants to feel all constricted?!
    ME!!!! I look better that way!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Yup me too.. But Hey that was a good question.. I was wondering to what they do when its that time of the month.. Now for me I kissed all of that good by by years ago.. Hurray Hurray..
    Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    ME!!!! I look better that way!

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

"Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

LOL! That's a good one Candace!

If only I were that skinny!

Had a super chilly weekend at the resort! Gosh, I've never seen so many clothes at a nudist resort than I did this weekend. You did have your odd person out naked, but they had to have been freezing their butt off!

The season opens in 2 weeks and there's a big party at the pool that weekend. I believe it's mother's day weekend, or the weekend after that, May 15 thru the 17th.

I'm hoping to bring my dad up to the resort next weekend to see the cabin and just so he can relax and drink some beers with Dave, lol. I don't think my mom will go along to see the place, but my dad was there before when I worked there and would take the cook that we had out to do things (he didn't drive and was from Philly). The cabin we have there now was actually the cook's cabin back in the day, so it will be nice for my dad to see how much Dave has done to it in the time that has passed (20 years ago my dad visited when I was working there).

Other than that, not too much was going on. Just rain. We did have a little drama. A friend of ours got upset at something her husband did, not sure what happened, but she drove out and left him there on Friday night. I'm hoping all is ok, and that nothing serious happened. So much can go wrong if one person is looking for something, and the other part of the couple is content with the way the relationship is. There are swingers up there, but I don't think that my friend is into that, but not sure what her husband's view is. Hope it all works out ok, I've tried calling, and I did email, so I hope to hear back from her soon. She's like a sister to me, so I worry.

Other than that, no other drama that I heard of.

OMG... I did it!!! I actually did the whole nudist thing on Memorial Day! It was so hot here, and I was just like, the heck with it, and whoooosh! Off it came. I had the day off, so it was nice to be able to relax with friends, and they made me feel really comfortable. I even got tanning hints from my friend Gwen, lol. Spray bottle with water in it, hat to keep sun out of face... how not to get "winkies" (white areas, wrinkle/fold areas of skin that don't get tan)... it was a hoot!

I am just amazed I did it. Whooo hooo me!!!

Good for you, glad you had a good time!
    I've Been Frosted