Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Looks as if Alexander flies to Az .We LOST.I think? Not as bad news as first thought!

I forgot the time difference!!! I thought Michigan was in the same time zone!!!

Oh well, I can re-light and re-pray (goes for portable time lapse machine and hits replay button at 10:00 EST.)
    Last edited by Dorothy39; 07-30-2006 at 10:17 AM.

I said an extra special prayer for Alex and all of you at the time Karen's song was to be sung!

I can't imagine this having anything but a happy ending for all of you!!
    (Ok, I refuse to believe it won't have a happy ending)
    Can Grandma go out for ice cream with you all?

(((HUGS))) to all of you!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The more the merrier!!! I plan on buying Schwan's Ice Cream, one of their special flavors is "Summer Dream"!!!! It's a smooth vanilla with orange sherbet swirled together!!!!

I"ll bring that, along with some crushed peanuts and I'll get out those fancy ice cream sundae servers that I packed away!!!!!!

I have to stay optimistic for my sanity.

If she is about the money perhaps you can make a deal for a certain amount paid out over time. I know it sounds like your buying the kid but weighting the out come wouldn't it be better? I'm still praying for the wisdom of the judge to make the best decsion.
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

Corinna - if I understand what has happened so far - and Dr G can correct me - is that Alex's mom was never awarded alimony, just child support.

And, given Alex's very poor health, losing hair and waaay underweight, it seemed clear that she was spending it on herself. That is why she is fighting for custody - so Alex can 'support' her.

Frankly, I think she has cost the Illinois family enough in air fare, lawyers and just plain pain. She owes THEM and her son - big time.

Like you, I hope the judge makes the wise decision and removes this leech from her son's life!

Someone like that...even if they were offered money...I have a feeling it would never be enough....

hugs
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Ok Gary has called and he is way upbeat but won't give details. Sharon has had the police in Az call here, which we referred them to our lawyer and the officer was way pissed at her! Alex knows he is going to Az right now it is under the pretense of seeing Gramma and my grandson (his bestest bud) Gabriel. My mother in law said she will break it about court on Tues morn to him and my daughter is letting Gabe stay at the motel monday so that he has a bud on Tuesday. If anyone can shoot holes in this PLEASE DO ! so far we think it is a workable plan.
    to Corrina:
    She offered to "sell" him read up the thread a bit but wouldn't put custody of him on Paper.
    To Catty my dear friend:
    You are 100 % correct in the understanding of how this started, and I agree no amount of money will make her go away.

*bump* :d

Sorry missed the earlier part.
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

No Problem LOL the woman is a nut hun.

Um - brain bit addled here - your daughter lives in AZ also? And Alex is staying at the motel so he will have a buddy, his good friend Gabriel...so your daughter is visiting Grandma and Alex at the motel where they will be staying? Along with Alex's dad?

Sorry, lost something in the translation....lol

I addled my brain by over-napping on the couch because of a big sucky tabby Mommy's boy who curled up and PURRED. Naughty Oscar!

Yes Jesse (my oldest daughter 21) and Tiffany (20) both still live there with hubbies and kids! So Jess offered to bring Gabe over to the Motel so Alex has a bud and is Distracted (Gabriel is 4 he and alex have been buds since he was 18 months)

Cool! Sounds like all is falling into place!

From your lips to the ENTIRE UNIVERSES ears! please please please please!

ROFLMAO Sharon just left a message! ok I am trying not to be a tad giggly. quote "Ok so the cops won't help I will talk to the Judge tomorrow and he will fly out and get him! everyday you have him cuts into his child support! I won't tolerate you cheating him out of money!" unquote We of course sent this recording to our lawyer but I needed the laugh. Sorry

Definately a very unstable person here!!!!! Whew!!!!!!!!!! Time for that rubber room!!

I don't want to giggle too much myself, because this fruitcake needs HELP!!!! Her message cast a bright light on the subject--- as to her competence level. She is a scavenger, a black widow spider? A blood sucker? She's missing a few screws for sure. I am so sorry that you and your family have to deal with her vicious mental state.