Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Prayers for Killian, please

Still praying for Killi, I hope Dr. Ball has good news for you!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Just talked to Dr. Ball, the vet who has been taking care of Killian and she has me calmed down a bit. She said that we know Killian has liver disease and he will probably die from it, but she thinks that this is a severe episode (with all new symptoms for Killian), but she thinks we can pull him out of it. She understood the other vet's concerns (and rightly so), but knows that Killian is a fighter and we don't know when he will die, but she thinks it won't be now. Whew! Killi is still not feeling well at all, but he has new meds and we'll see what happens next.
    I also got a way to contact her (the regular vet) on her days off!!
    Please continue the prayers because we are not out of the woods yet (but now there is hope).
    Hugs to you all!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Thank you God! A little more time left with Killi! Sue, our prayers remain with you and your special Killian.

Will never stop praying for dear Killi. Hang in there.

Much, much, love and many hugs.
    Chris

We better *Thank* the Big Guy Upatairz) <dials God>

Hi God !

Just a Quickie-Note ta say
    THANKZ a Bunch fur allua Your Help wiff our Bud Killian!

Hope You dont mynd, but we'z all gonna keep Prayin fur Killi...
    Annna winnow kandilz are gonna stay Lited 24/7 -
    (jest a lil minder) so'z You dont furget.

Tankz agin, God!

/s/ da Prayer Pups
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Knowing Killi's situation so well, I had a feeling Dr. Ball might make you feel a bit better. He's on a lot of new meds Sue that will help to stablize those liver enzymes and combat the confusion, wandering bumping and such. Hopefully our bestest pal will start feeling a little better very soon. Prayers are non-stop, 24/7. We love you Killian SO much. HUGS to my dear friend Sue and Killian.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cinners an Smokes, and ebbrybody, tanks for prayin to the "Big Guy" inna sky fur my brodder Killi. I don't like seein' him like this. It's like he doesn't see me or want ta bother wit me at all. (but I can steel his food easier hehe). So's I just sit by him an give em kisses an he lets me for a while. Now he got new medicine pills that I'm gonna watch (and laugh) wile mom tries to make him take em. hah! Tanks you alls again fur prayin.
    Love,
    Shiloh
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Praying for a speedy resolution to these new troubles for dear Killian. Prayers too for strength for Killi-man and for all his family!

Why does love have to hurt? GRRrrrrrrr!
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

Thank you everyone for the much needed prayers. I really appreciate it so very much.
    Also, thank you so much, dear Sandra, for walking me through this horrible disease. You have been a great support (behind the scenes as well as on board)!!!!
    Liver disease has so many aspects that effect so many body functions, it makes my head spin!! ( all you liver disease people will see the humor in the end of that statement). I am trying to relax a little. Killian is still listless with funny looking eyes, but he still gives good kisses. The battle is not over, I've got my armor on and I'm grabbing my credit card to run out the door to buy all the new meds. The trick will be to get him to take them!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Sue, you tell Killian that he bedder take his medz for his Mommy or I'm marchin' over there and, and, well, I'd probably just cover him with kisses BUT, Killian, beware of Mommy's wearing armor!!

I hope you get a little rest tonight Sue. You are armored, that's for sure. Armored with courage, devotion, love and the most amazing reserve of hope. Killian sure is his Mommy's son

Sweet Shiloh, you keep right on doing what you're doing...just being there for yer brudder. What a wonderful sister you are, Shiloh.

Love to Sue, Killian and Shiloh...Your bestest pals, Sandra, Cody and Star***Shine...(P.S. Star's sending her extra special prayers and love to the love of her life, her pal, Killian)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Another day........

Killian, we are still hoping for great things, buddy. You hang in there, take your medicine and know that you have lots of fans out here (your mom does too). We want to know that you are better.

Much love

Logan, Helen, Lilly, Honey and Murphy

I've been avoiding this thread all day and finally got the courage to check it out and there's encouraging news!!! Fight Killian, fight boy!
    Sue I'm so glad you're feeling a bit better, too. Nothing like talking to someone you trust fully to help get your emotions in check. I'm still praying for that special boy, though! Tears right now. Tears of relief.

Killi still doesn't feel good. He's just laying around and looking at us with those big eyes. He ate a little food laced with salmon. He took his new drug Lactulose for the ammonia buildup causing his hepatic encephalopathy (staring off in space, bumping into objects, being "out of it", pacing). It is a liquid and he actually took it. However, I found his SAMe pills on the floor in two different locations after I would have sworn that he swallowed them stuffed in salami. The Amoxicillin went down ok (I think). Well, I haven't found it yet.LOL

Tomorrow we add all the other meds he's on. No wonder he's not hungry, he takes so many meds he loses his appetite!

Killi said to tell Sweet Star***Shine that he's thinking about her!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Hi Sweet Sue...Coward me waited til the end of the day to log on PT as I was so nervous, yet prayful. I'm glad you stayed up to post. Been thinking of you and Killi all day today, You both are always on my mind. Poor sweet boy, I feel so bad for him. Those big brown staring eyes can be torture, I know. If only they could talk. I'm so glad he's giving you his loving, thankful kisses, what a dear. And I know Shiloh is such a big help trying to help and cosole her brother. She's such a love....Just want you to know I'm thinking of all of you all the time with deep love and prayers....

I've been Boooo'd!

Check your PM Box!

Hey Sue ~

Give Killi Man a Big {{{HUGG}}} ,

then Check your PM Box for a note from us.
    /s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy