Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Free To A Good Home

Any update on Cody? Is he with his new owner now?
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I am so sorry that I haven't posted on Cody lately. He is with his new foster mom in Atlanta Georgia! He is doing great and I will be making a home visit to some people interested in adopting him! Their references have already checked out and I will probably go visit the family tomorrow or Thursday.

Hope the interview works out! Thanks for the update.

Great news on Cody!

Hey, we know you've had your hands full recently Souraya. Thanks so much for the update. Happy to hear Cody is in a new home with a permanent one on the way!

Thanks for asking that question, Kimmy. I too was wondering about our little Tucker look-alike. He won a place in my heart if not my home.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Great news! Cody has a new home!!

I wasn't able to do my home visit earlier last eek, but managed to go on Saturday evening. His new family is GREAT! They are the sweetest people and just love Cody.

They have a huge back yard that is fenced in, a pool, and lots of big shady trees. Although Cody will be an indoor dog, he will have lots of room to play outside. The family has adult children who are already out on their own. Mrs. Perry stays home all the time.

Cody spent his his first night there last night. I haven't heard yet from his family, so I am guessing things went well.

Woohooo!!! Yeah Cody! I'm so happy to hear this Souraya.

Patience is a virtue and you have lots of it Souraya. You did a great thing for Cody and for Roxey. You are a poochie in need's guardian angel.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

This gives me goose bumpers. Cody went to his new home three years to the day that Tucker came to his (mine). It's a sign, Souraya, that he is in the right place...his forever home where he will be loved and adored, just like Tucker is.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Originally posted by Rachel
    This gives me goose bumpers. Cody went to his new home three years to the day that Tucker came to his (mine). It's a sign, Souraya, that he is in the right place...his forever home where he will be loved and adored, just like Tucker is.
    Oh what a joyous reunion . This is such a wonderful sign Happy belated anniversery to mr Tucker and a most joyous homecoming to mr. Cody

Rachel, I too got goose bumps when I read that it was the same day Tucker came into your home!

Yeah Cody!!!

Re: SkinKids "Free to a Good Home"...

Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke

If they have any SkinKids; I bet the idea has been considered!

SOME people shouldn't have Kids - either Skin *OR* Fur covered!
    And feather covered kids too! I know this one guy who's 3 birds died terrible deaths because of his and his family's irresponsiblity. One got stepped on by a guest who was coming in and didn't know the poor little thing was on the floor! Irresponsible owners! The other got thinner and thinner for two weeks until you could see its ribs and bones and then it died! WHAT ARE VETS FOR????? And the other flew away, and I don't know if it died or not, but birds that escape usually die if no one finds them and adopts them. I hope that one got adopted by a good family; maybe it was the lucky one amongst its friends. Poor birds. And when they lost all of the poor things, the guy said, I'm happy I lost them because they used to poop too much! WHY DID YOU BUY THEM THEN???? UGGGGHHHH!!! Some people.... Such people DO NOT deserve to have any kind of pet!

birdies

well, this owner sounds irresponsible, but there ARE bird owners that love their birds, but accidents can still happen.a well loved bird can be stepped on.and i know my birdies could escape if I'm not really careful.so, alothough i agree about this owner, not all owners are irresponsible.i know everyone realizes this, but i just HAD to say it...thats just moi, dawling!lol! glad for Cody!

poor birdies, but good for Cody!
    In memory of Rey's Rosebud (Rozye)
    April 26, 1990-April 26,2002
    Passed away in pain under the mercy of the needle because of severe colic.