Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2004!!!

Originally posted by mugsy
    GO HAWKS!!!!

WOOHOO!!!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

You mean...........Im not alone???

*sniffs* this is the greatest moment of my life!

Ok...maybe Im exagerating a little...

I've been a Pats fan for years, put up with the Missin sisson/sean McCarthy years, put up with the halftime party that cost them the super bowl against the bears (the one where Irving Fryar supplied enough coke to make the blizzard of '78 look like flurries), and the years of jokes like:

I left two Pat's tickets on my dashboard in my car, and someone broke the windshield. Not to take the tickets, but they left me four more.

Every team needs a buyer like Bob Kraft

Originally posted by Lady's Human
    I've been a Pats fan for years, put up with the Missin sisson/sean McCarthy years, put up with the halftime party that cost them the super bowl against the bears (the one where Irving Fryar supplied enough coke to make the blizzard of '78 look like flurries), and the years of jokes like:

I left two Pat's tickets on my dashboard in my car, and someone broke the windshield. Not to take the tickets, but they left me four more.

Thanks...
    How do you clean chocolate spit out of a keyboard???

The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Ladys Human, I completey admire your dedication. Really, so many people say they are team "fans" just because they're winning this week

I wonder how many hawk "fans" will emerge this year?

Good luck to everyone this weekend!!!

Go raiders????

--------------------------------------------------

And just was this nugget......

Plummer has to take off decal honoring Tillman

Associated Press

DENVER (AP) - Denver Broncos quarterback Jake Plummer must remove the No. 40 decal he's worn on the back of his helmet since training camp that honors former Arizona Cardinals teammate Pat Tillman.

Tillman, the former safety who walked away from the NFL to join the U.S. Army Rangers and fight in Afghanistan, was killed in action in April.
    NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said Wednesday the league's long-standing policy prohibits personal messages on uniforms or helmets. Violators could face fines of $5,000.

"We do that because we need a consistent rule. You can't just pick and choose and say one message is OK but another isn't. Where would you draw the line?" Aiello said.

The league has honored Tillman several times this year, including at the NFL draft, at the Hall of Fame induction ceremony in August, and on the second week of the season when all NFL players wore Tillman's number on their helmets.

"I want to honor Pat the best I can. I honor Pat every day, every game in my own private way," Plummer said. "I'm trying to get something done that won't infringe upon the NFL logo and uniform codes.

"I'm not going to fight the NFL," he said. "I'm looking for some kind of compromise."

Plummer and Tillman became close friends after playing together at Arizona State and later with the Cardinals. Plummer said he has been wearing a small No. 40 on the back of his helmet since training camp.

The Cardinals will display Tillman's number on their helmets every game this season, but individual players, such as Plummer, are not allowed to do so.
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

No fair weather 'hawks fan here. I've followed them since Sept 1976 when they played their first game with Jim Zorn under center. (I was a hormonal 14 year old...soon to be 15 and picked my favorite team by good colors and cute quarterbacks...) I must add that Zorn is still VERY good looking!!

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

My kingdom for a win-

We got kicked in the "COLTS"....

What the heck happened in Seattle yesterday???

Friggin rams.

I am still crying

My dad orders NFL sunday ticket just so I can watch the hawks make complete !#@$ of themselves...

GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH who was calling defensive plays, Mario? Cripes Im sure he could have done a better job

And what happened, did the offense die!? GRRR put the FANS out there, at least they have MOTEVATION!!!!!!!!!!!

Mugsy, are you crying too?

ATTENTION TO SEHAWKS PLAYERS

There are FOUR quarters in a football game, not three!!!!

*Crys more*

I had to leave at halftime and was relatively certain that we would win and then got to Smokey Bones for dinner and saw that it was tied and watched the debacle.

What I want to know is who had the brain freeze???

Well there's next week and I hope they don't let this get to them.

Im not sure who had a cramp in judgement there...

The Defense just sat down and died, the offense was innefective...

Who called that moronic defensive play in OT? Gah, the Rams are notorious for long bombs, you'd think they would have learned from the fourth quarter...

Sigh, Im going to be fuming about this all week lol. Hopefully this will serve as a big wake up call for them and they'll be more motivated for the Pats next week

I think Holmgren needs to yell...a lot

And then someone needs to yell at him!

DANG IT GREEN BAY!!!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

If anyone sees the Bengals, could you please return them to Cincinnati? Seems they have forgotten to show up this season!!!

Maybe they are out in the ocean, playing with the also missing Dolphins?!?

It sounds as if the Seahawks were out to sea playing with the Bengals and the Dolphins (at least in the first half, which is all that it took to lose the game) today.

I hope the last 2 weeks does not fortell the fate of the season for all of our teams (at least the Bengals, Seahawks, Raiders.....)

Originally posted by mugsy
    It sounds as if the Seahawks were out to sea playing with the Bengals and the Dolphins (at least in the first half, which is all that it took to lose the game) today.

I hope the last 2 weeks does not fortell the fate of the season for all of our teams (at least the Bengals, Seahawks, Raiders.....)
    The Seahawks, played the first half last week, the 2nd half this week...not they just have to get the two halves in the same game!! At least Hasslebeck add 349 yards to help me out