Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: *Update* Pics and Wedding Ideas...

a big nice reception is that.. nice.. but it only lasts one night.. and considering living with the IL´s.. well been there done that.. I´d rather have a smaller one but equally as great.. you really donư need to spend that much to have a great wedding.. and use the $$ for my own place... either way.. you can wait till oct.. but go to your folks till then so you don´t get as stressed
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    You could always have a big party on your first anniversary.

Hey Everyone,

It's only 1 month and 2 days until my wedding! I can't believe the time has gone by that fast! And of course now that it's so close I'm starting to get a little stressed about things lol

I got my princess dress that I showed you all a picture of in the earlier posts and it fits me so good and it looks great!! I also have all my girls dresses. I got all of them on ebay..so my dress plus 3 bridesmaid dresses in total costed me 400...isn't that great! People always say they would never get a dress from ebay, but mine all look amazing and they all fit great!

I can't wait until the wedding, and I just can't wait to post the pictures of the wedding for all of you to see

I think it will be very nice. At this point I just can't wait to say "I do" enjoy my day and have money again lol

We have our home already, I now live in an apartment and not with parents anymore...thank goodness lol I can have all of my pets again

I'll keep you posted.

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

That's great that you paid for your bridesmaids dresses. All 5 of the weddings I've been in I've had to pay for my own dress. Not a big deal, really.

Well, I can't wait to hear all about your big day, and hopefully get to see some pictures too.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

So, it's the first dress, or the second one? Time between now and the wedding will just fly by! Have a great day that day!
    I've Been Frosted