Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: *Pet Talk GIFT SWAP 2004*

Everyone please check out the POLL!

Robilee, yes you buy gifts for each pet (or gifts that the pets can share) and also a small gift for the person.

Originally posted by RobiLee
    I think I am interested in this. I was wondering if I could get a little more detail. Do I buy for each pet and the person to? I've never done anything like this before so sorry if I sound like an idiot. I really enjoyed the christmas card exchange so I thought this might really be fun too.

Thanks...Robin

I was wondering the same thing too. But, that is not possible to buy all of my animals gifts. I mean, I have 6 dogs, and 2 cats. I would feel sorry for whoever gets paired with me if they have to buy ALL of my pets gifts. ( I don't expect the lamb, or horses to get anything."

Originally posted by wolf_Q
    Everyone please check out the POLL!

Robilee, yes you buy gifts for each pet (or gifts that the pets can share) and also a small gift for the person.
    Thanks for clearing that up.

I'm also in!

I missed that last one, but really want to participate this time.
    ~Kat

Originally posted by petlover
    I was wondering the same thing too. But, that is not possible to buy all of my animals gifts. I mean, I have 6 dogs, and 2 cats. I would feel sorry for whoever gets paired with me if they have to buy ALL of my pets gifts. ( I don't expect the lamb, or horses to get anything."
    Yes they could just buy some toys and treats for dogs and the same for cats that all of your pets can share.

Originally posted by Uabassoon
    I want to join, I had so much fun shopping for Kimmy and her furkids last time .
    Aww! Thanks. I loved the gifts and the card. (Kia loves that kong on a rope...it's about the only toy she'll actually fetch!)

On the same token, I had a blast shopping to Tom, Katz, and their kids.

Can't wait to shop for the next person!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I just found the thread - been trying to keep up at work since my home computer is having serious problems. Is it too late to get in on the swap?

Robinh- It's not too late. Amy just posted the questionnaire here

It's the third post on that page.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I'm in!!

I'll go fill out the questionnaire now The last gift swap was so much fun!

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

I want in! Is it too late? I sure hope not. I had a blast last time! Let me know if I can still sign up.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Originally posted by luckies4me
    I want in! Is it too late? I sure hope not. I had a blast last time! Let me know if I can still sign up.
    Of course! Just fill out the Questionaire in the other thread and send it off to Amy.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Im in!

Amy, I would like to have someone that has a lot of pets, since I do too, and I wouldn't find it fair if I had someone with only two pets, when I have so many. Money is not an issue, so it's fine if I get someone with a lot of pets. With my pets not all can share because each is so different from the other. I mean the rats can share everything lol, but the others have very specific needs etc. Like my gecko wouldn't enjoy a box of yogies lol. Understand? So.......I think it is only fair to give me someone who wants a lot of stuff. And to give me someone who won't mind all the pets I have!

So yes, if there is someone with a lot of pets or cats or dogs or whatever, I wouldn't mind buying for them.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Oh and I would like to know who I am swapping with ASAP, if you can find out, as I need to go to Petsmart tomorrow. hahahahaha!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major