Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: East Coast PT'ers & others, would you be interested in...

Quote Originally Posted by slleipnir
    It's funny that one or 2 states is too far...look how far I traveled!! lol No one will ever go that far just to see me, that's for sure. Maybe I should move some place better

I also hope to make it to one ohio meeting..which ever Kay and Amy are going to

I travelled 2000km & met with you for a day last summer
    Mind you it was a free flight for me, cause I was visiting my dad & grandma, but I still met with you & nearly barfed in your truck hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by king2005
    I'm in Mississauga (20 mins from Toronto)! Come see me I'm dogless, but I do have other cool pets

Awesome! I will do that... as long as you don't mind me having a dog or two with me. lol They go camping with me.

I'll let you know in the spring or so when I will be up there. Can you believe I've been by the Falls a million times & only live a couple hours away & have neer been. lol
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Quote Originally Posted by lv4dogs
    Awesome! I will do that... as long as you don't mind me having a dog or two with me. lol They go camping with me.

I'll let you know in the spring or so when I will be up there. Can you believe I've been by the Falls a million times & only live a couple hours away & have neer been. lol
    I don't mind the dogs being here for the day, but if we take off to tour, they need to be crated or tied up in the house. Only because the basement door has to be open & Axle is down there & if one of your pups tries to take a drink, or a dip they could get hurt REALLY bad. Axle is a 20 Snapping Turtle. Hes super friendly outside of the water, but in the water hes a typical snapper, anything near the water = food.

I have a water dish your dogs can use here & a chain so they can go outside in the backyard to potty Just bring a few toys & treats, as the ones I have mean too much to me.

I've only lived here since sept. so I've never been to the Falls, CN tower, or Toronto Zoo. If you come down & can crate, tie or keep the dogs elsewhere I'd LOVE to spend a couple days at the Toronto Zoo (it takes days to tour the place I've been told), the guys wont go to that zoo with me because they don't want to spend THAT much time there I think its $20.00cdn/day to go to the zoo

I don't mind the dogs being here for the day, but if we take off to tour, they need to be crated or tied up in the house. Only because the basement door has to be open & Axle is down there & if one of your pups tries to take a drink, or a dip they could get hurt REALLY bad. Axle is a 20 Snapping Turtle. Hes super friendly outside of the water, but in the water hes a typical snapper, anything near the water = food.

I have a water dish your dogs can use here & a chain so they can go outside in the backyard to potty Just bring a few toys & treats, as the ones I have mean too much to me.

I've only lived here since sept. so I've never been to the Falls, CN tower, or Toronto Zoo. If you come down & can crate, tie or keep the dogs elsewhere I'd LOVE to spend a couple days at the Toronto Zoo (it takes days to tour the place I've been told), the guys wont go to that zoo with me because they don't want to spend THAT much time there I think its $20.00cdn/day to go to the zoo

Wow, I wasn't expecting you to offer them a place to stay for the day. That would be awesome as most campgrounds & hotels do not allow dogs to stay there unsupervised, even in crates. And I don't travel that much without my dogs. That is so kind of you, I'm just blown away. Thanks for the offer. If I do have to take you up on the offer, don't worry I'll bring crates and of course they will have their food & water dishes & everythign else they need.

I'd love to spend a couple days at the zoo with you and of course I have to visit the falls. lol
    Do you know of any decent pet friendly campgrounds or hotels nearby? Or actually we can discuss this when spring nears. But yes I'm excitied about it allready.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Lets start our own thread, it'll still be under meetings.

Lets start our own thread, it'll still be under meetings.
    Thats a great idea. Maybe a few other PT'ers will join in on it. Do you want to start it or should I? lol

already made it

Let me know if you plan an "East Coast" meeting and I'll come! Bring one or two of the Goldens!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvGold00
    Let me know if you plan an "East Coast" meeting and I'll come! Bring one or two of the Goldens!
    And maybe I'll bring one or two labs, too!

I'm not sure about having a meeting for us more eastern/northerners. With all the ones held in Ohio it seems as if not many people are intereested in any more in this area.

I am going to at least one of the Ohio meetings & I am also going to meet up with king2005 in Canada.

Depending on how many more replies I get to this thread between now & when the weather starts to get nicer I may hold a small one somewhere in this area.

I'll be sure to post it if I do.

If I were to have a get-together near me we'd have to have it at a regular park. Pets are more than welcome at almost all of the parks near me it's just that there is not an all dog park at all anywhere near me.