Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This recent PT development is gonna drive me crazy...

Originally posted by CatMama78
    Ok - I'm going to say this.....and hope it's not taken the wrong way. Maybe everyone needs to not worry about it. Why so sensitive all the time? I've noticed this a lot in different threads - so sensitive to someone's opinion or suggestions. I think I know why, but I know I'll get thrown to the wild if I say why. So somebody expressed their opinion. No need to take it so dramatically and feel like you can't post pictures. Please don't feel this way. You are going to get constructive criticism throughout your life - use it to your advantage. Just keep on being you and consider others suggestions (you don't have to follow them, but just consider where its coming from) and try to stay positive.
    AMEN!

Thank you Wolfie!

I think Micki said some great words a long time ago that we make PT the place we want it to be.

If we generate negativity, we make PT a more negative place. If we want PT to be a positive, happy, encouraging environment, then we need to show those qualities ourselves and be what we want to see.

No one's making any rules, no one's putting restrictions on what we can and cannot do. Members are making suggestions and throwing them to the open forum, that's all. If anyone feels personally affected by any suggestions, they are free to reply or take it to PM to clarify things. If someone doesn't care, they can close the thread and move on. If someone thinks it's a good idea, they can agree and also move on.
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy