Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Prayers for Killian, please

The last thing I do before I go to sleep tonight, will be to say a prayer for Killian.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Sue, I too was thinking about you over the weekend, how you have not been posting much (and being thankful for that - meaning at least all your pets were A-OK) ........... and now I read this.

Prayers, hugs and kisses for you and Killi.

He will be OK, He will be OK, ................. (mantra for tonights prayer)
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Sue, I am so, so sorry to hear of this development. When you had recently mentioned what Killian's weight was, I had been so encouraged as it seemed he was getting to be quite a sturdy guy, and it seemed as though his problems were farther apart. Really Killian has been a miracle dog to survive despite everything. I do believe he has one more miracle for his Mom. Keep the faith.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Originally posted by Rachel
    what Killian's weight was, I had been so encouraged as it seemed he was getting to be quite a sturdy guy.
    I was in this false state of euphoria thinking that Killi was doing wonderfully and all the meds, food and herbs were really working. But I guess anyone with a liver dog should know that you can never rest. I guess that is true. But on the up note, Killi has extra weight to lose this time around!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

I'm headed to bed now, Sue, but just in case you're still reading, I wanted you to know that Killian is at the top of my list of things to talk with God about tonight. My prayers are never ending for that boy, and for you.

Love,
    Logan

Sue, I just want you to know that you and Killian are in my thoughts and prayers. Please take care.

Sue you and Killian jumped right to the forefront of my mind as I woke up this morning. How is he today? {{{hugs}}}

Me too, Sue. I just PM'd you. Hoping for a little bit of encouraging news....Hugs to my dear friends Sue and Killian.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I said a prayer for Killian last night and will say one for him every night now. I just pray this lil pup gets better and soon, poor baby, what a strong lil man ::hugs:: to you and to him. You are a wonderful mom to him and he couldn't ask for better.

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Sue the first thing I thought of this morning was Killi and you, I am hoping that he is doing better today. Kelli is the most brave pup I have ever known and I know he is fighting to stay well with you by his side. Many prayers are going to both of you for his recovery from this episode. Hugs and Kisses to Kelli, tell him we love him.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Praying for Killian and wondering how he's doing today.

*hugs*
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I'm still thinking of you and Killian Sue, and keeping you in my prayers and thoughts.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Sue, I just read this post today. I am so sorry to hear about Killian. Keep us posted. We're with you in spirit.
    Click here to visit my photo album

"Anywhere I'll ever go and everywhere I've been, nothing takes my breath away like my front porch looking in." - Lonestar

Sorry for taking so long to update. Will post a short note and get to you later.

Waiting for Dr. Ball to call me (Killi's regular vet). The other doctor sounded to ominous about the results of Killi's tests and I need to talk to Dr. Ball about them.

His results on the bile acid test, which measures liver function was a whopping 193 with 13 being normal. Not good.

Have to go pick up medicines after talking to Dr. Ball, so I'll update further. Please continue the prayers. Apparently Killi needs them more now....

Hugs to all.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Still praying, Sue. Hang in there!!!!