Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: what kind of breed(s) do you have?

Originally posted by scottie:
    i have a scottie named madison and a chiwawa named sadie. what kind of breed(s) do you have?
    I have a Wheaton Terrier named Sadie and a brother (human) named Scottie!!

3 dogs here in rotland Poujo..male rott/poodle mix 2yrs. Coya(sequoia)fem,fb,rottweiler 1 1/2 yrs.Sir Jack Frost..male,fb.germ blood line rottweiler 6 mos.(the new baby)we just rescued jack from the grand forks shelter last week.if we hadnt,he was a gonner the next day.we didnt need that to convince us though.he such a sweet little boy.but a long road of training ahead.i dont see it being a hard task though he is very quick to take to the simple things ive been working on with him already.

A 2 year old liver/roan German Shorthaired Pointer named Reba. A wonderful companion indeed. The Shorthair is a regal comic! Reba lives up to that description. She is beautiful with a noble appearance, and her personality is the best ... she would be voted the most likely to become a movie star. You be the judge ... you can visit her at her Homepage. http://reba.topcities.com/

Visit my fave GSP Reba http://reba.topcities.com/index.htm

Thanks ilovehounds ... you are the BEST.
    Reba is tail waggin' and woooof'en from the kind plug you gave her, and thanks for turning me on to this site. How are my favorite Hounds doing? (ilovehounds ... why am I not surprised by that name)

Reba's Dad, just took a look at your website and it is great. I loved all the photos and most of all I think Reba is beautiful. You are very lucky to be her Dad. We have two terror terriers (Schnauzers)

Hey Reba's Dad, the little hounds are doing great :0) Having a blast in this beautiful weather. I hope you don't mind me sharing your page with everyone it's just I really like Reba and she has such a great page that I thought people would enjoy it :0) You should post some pictures and enter her in the dog of the day contest, I bet I won't be the only one to fall in love with her :0)
    Hope you have fun on the board, the people here are soo nice !

I am owned by a wonderful Dalmatian duo. Gambler is a 6 yr old nuture and dicey is a 4 year old spay. Both are black spotted. Gambler suffers from epilepsy and is on meds for it, other than that both are very healthy and energetic. I wouldn't have it any other way

I have 2 shih tzu, which are absolutely adorable. One is beige/white/black named Cenya, and the other is solid black named Keiko. They are the love of my life. (besides my husband).

I have a rottweiler & a miniature daschund.
    Picture that! You ought to see them playing together. My mini daschund rules though. She gets after my rottie when shes had enough.
    So cute!

On behalf of some of us who have been hanging around this site for awhile I want to welcome all the new members. It's great to get to know more people who seem to be from the same planet as we are.

Loved Reba's website. Glad to know she has access to the Big Bed.

Originally posted by RachelJ:
    Loved Reba's website. Glad to know she has access to the Big Bed.
    Thanks for visiting REBA RachelJ. She loves to entertain!

That's really nice of you to welcome others!
    I have a Sheltie named Tucker who is the sweetest thing in the world. He looks like a little furball.
    When I'm older, though, I plan on breeding Rotties. I think they're the best dog.

------------------
    People who think they cannot buy love have never bought an animal.

Check out the Corgi/Greyhound mix at the bottom of the page!! http://www.forpaws.org/adopt/success.htm

Simba here. That welsh corgi has the best name in the world! She sure is a cutie like myself too!! although i think Simba is a manly name!

We have a chihuahua named Flap, and a German Shepherd named Maggie.