Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Storm Had To Go To The Vet-Storm's Been Diagnosed Latest Update 11-19-09

I hope Storm responds well to the meds and possible diet change. Poor thing, keep us posted!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    He also mentioned about changing his diet to a novel protein like Venison and green pea. I told him that he's on a grain free diet and he said that he doesn't believe in that.
    That's confusing. "Doesn't believe in" a grain-free diet? Anyway, the venison & green pea, duck & green pea, etc. foods are grain-free anyway. Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance is a pretty easy brand to find, and there are chicken and salmon versions too.

Love, Columbine

Quote Originally Posted by columbine View Post
    That's confusing. "Doesn't believe in" a grain-free diet? Anyway, the venison & green pea, duck & green pea, etc. foods are grain-free anyway. Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance is a pretty easy brand to find, and there are chicken and salmon versions too.

Love, Columbine
    I guess I should've asked him what brand of food he likes. I personally don't like Hills either but I do like grain free diets. My regular vet suggested Innova Evo to me. It's also helped Storm's urinary problems so I'd hate to change his diet drastically and then upset this.

Innova Evo also makes canned food in 95% Venison and Duck so I may try this for Storm because he needs to eat a lot of canned food. I don't want to make any changes just yet though because I want to make sure that the pred is going to help him first.

He was very hungry tonight and ate well. I hope that he'll have a nice peaceful night and that he'll be able to keep his food down. I also hope that he won't try to wake me up because he's hungry. Thanks again everyone for all of your concerns and well wishes.