Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I miscarried

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I am so sorry, Kari. It is a big fear of mine, but I will lean on your strength in this time if it happens to us. Thank you for sharing, my heart is with you and your family.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I am so sorry. (((HUGS))) to you and your family.

Thoughts and prayers for you, Kari and family (((HUGS)))
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

{{{{hugs}}}} to you and Justin, Kari.

Thank God you have each other and family...and that your midwife is caring for you too.

Take all the time you need for your body and hearts to heal.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

many hugs and prayers for you.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

I am so sorry

I'm so sorry. You and your husband will be in my thoughts and prayers.

My heart breaks for you and your husband. I am just so sorry. Please take care of yourself, and know that many, many people are praying for you.

Thank you for all of your thoughts, prayers, and kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by finn's mom View Post
    I am so sorry, Kari. It is a big fear of mine, but I will lean on your strength in this time if it happens to us. Thank you for sharing, my heart is with you and your family.
    I really feared posting this as I didn't want to scare you or Carmen. Think positive, your body doesn't need the stress of worrying. Enjoy your pregnancy, it's a magical time.

The ultrasound showed that my baby was not healthy and I trust that God took my baby so that he/she would not have to suffer any. It's still hard and I still can't keep from crying. I still feel cheated out of a life with my child, but my faith in God is getting me through it. I know I'll get to wrap my arms around my child one day when I get to meet him/her in heaven.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

I am so sorry.(((HUGS)))
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Quote Originally Posted by KBlaix View Post
    Thank you for all of your thoughts, prayers, and kind words.

I really feared posting this as I didn't want to scare you or Carmen. Think positive, your body doesn't need the stress of worrying. Enjoy your pregnancy, it's a magical time.

The ultrasound showed that my baby was not healthy and I trust that God took my baby so that he/she would not have to suffer any. It's still hard and I still can't keep from crying. I still feel cheated out of a life with my child, but my faith in God is getting me through it. I know I'll get to wrap my arms around my child one day when I get to meet him/her in heaven.
    I figured you would feel that way, about scaring us that are expecting as well, that's the main reason I said thank you. I know it was difficult for you. It really shows your character that, even during this trying time, you were thinking of the effects it could possibly have on Carmen and me. You are truly a blessing.

I am staying positive and not stressing out, rest assured. It's not that I'm not aware that it's possible that this may not happen for us, but I am not letting it get me down. I know when it's meant to happen, it will. I am obviously hoping that now is the time for us.

Thank you again, Kari. But don't worry for one second about us, you just take care of yourself, your boy and your man.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Kari,

I'm so sorry for your loss. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I am so sorry ((((hugs)))) My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I am so sorry for your loss. It is often so hard to find the right words in this situation. It is like walking on eggshells.

My sister miscarried many years ago, and the pain is still significant for her. But she now has a son, a set of twin daughters (!) 3 stepchildren, 3 grandchildren and 2 more on the way! So you see, each of these new babies have brought sunshine and more love into her life. I pray the same happens for you.
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010