Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: **Please Pray For My Buttons**Update **Pics #51& 83**Addedd UpDate Post #103 10/28**

I'm just now seeing this. I'm so glad she made it through the surgery okay.

Prayers and positive thoughts for a quick and pain free recovery for sweet Buttons.

From Decker with Love

Glad to hear Buttons surgery went well. Sending positive vibes her way.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    I am glad she came through ok!

Was the cancer spot in the eye and they got to remove it? I hope so!

Prayers and hugs for sweet Buttons!
    Yes Good Morning to All & Again Many Thanks for the Positive Vibes & Prayers.. Yes Candace we {my vet & I} had been watching this red spot that started showing up right in the middle of the glaucomic eyeball for this past year.. However again my vet said if Buttons showed no signs of discomfort & acted normal then we would not do nothing & just watch her moods.. And also the eyeball was getting larger to where the eye lid could not close.. Again Buttons showed no discomfort & acted normal.. Until when it ruptured.. Now when I say rupture = I mean the tissue around the eyeball ruptured & not the eyeball.. But this made the eyeball of course shrink.. But no more worries now due to the vet has removed the whole eyeball & cleaned her socket out good.. I spent time with Buttons at the vet last night.. She just looked so Adorable & I think she already feels better.. They are giving her a type of morphine every two-three hours.. I will let the vet get opened & call in to check on her today.. Yes she got plenty of Whisker Kisses & Belly Rubbss last night.. She just didnt understand why meowmom was not taking her home.. I tried to tell her she has to stay a couple of days to start healing.. I will check today to see when I can take her home.. I am guessing this weekend.. I will update.. Huggss to All

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Hey, this is a great report! Sweet Buttons, I know you don't understand; but you will be back home soon sweetie!

So glad you could see her already. I hope it's healing nicely and she will soon be with you again.

You know even knowing that she is in good hands & doing good, I still could not sleep good last night.. I am so used to her being snuggled real tight beside me in bed at night.. Of course I had to reasure all the other babies that Buttons was going to be ok & was just visiting the vet for a bit..

<Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

HUGS. I am glad they got the cancer - your vet seems to be right on top of everything!

This is the same vet, I guess, who worked miracles with Skid and Bump. You have a great vet there.

So Buttons could enjoy belly rubs and loves! That's a really good sign. Hopefully they send her home with a pain patch or two.

Hope Mom sleeps better soon with her widdle one snuggled up to her!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Helene, I am so relieved to hear that Button's surgery went well and she is doing so much better! I know you have to be relieved as well! I hope that she will be able to come back home with you and the others very soon!

(((HUGS)))
    Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Whew, sweet Buttons! I can tell how relieved meowmom is ...
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Many Thanks you all.. Yes I have already called today & Buttons is doing great.. I will try to take my camera this evening to get some pics of her.. Yes Candace this is the same Vet Lady that did wonders on Skid & Bump.. Dr. JT is very special.. I have known her since she was 15 yrs old.. Now she is in her 30sh yrs.. She used to work with another good vet friend of mine as a helper & then as a vet tech & then it was Dr. school & now her own clinic.. Trust me I have rewarded her with all kinds of gifts for the clinic.. Like right now my friend Carole if making 40 ea diff sizes dog & cat beds for Dr. TJ = clinic for babies that have to stay there.. Yes I am paying Carole to do this.. Oh yes Buttons last night just Purred Purred & made Bisquets.. She is just the sweetest.. Thats how she got the name Buttons.. She was just as Cute as a Button..

I am very glad to hear that Buttons surgery went well and she is still in good spirits, even at the vets.
    I will be thinking of you and Buttons until you get her back home with you, so you can get some sleep!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

So glad to hear how well the surgery went! Buttons will be back home soon.. welcome home, sweet little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    So glad to hear how well the surgery went! Buttons will be back home soon.. welcome home, sweet little girl!
    Many Thanks Pat & Elmer & family.. Many Thanks to All for the Positive Vibes & Prayers.. I will go see Buttons after work && will take some pics of her ok.. Will update all tomorrow..

I just now read this post and I am so relieved that Buttons came through the surgery so well. You must feel so much better knowing your sweet kitty is doing better and will be home soon.

Prayers for sweet Buttons and ((hugs)) for you! Give her some kitty kisses from me and the boys, too.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Awwww! Purring and making biscuits! The few pics I found of her she is a really sweet faced tabby girl, a nice light brown, and didn't seem at all to mind Scrapster snuggled up against her!

(I love how he was staring at the camera with that 'kitten-nothing-between-the-ears stare!' )

Glad she is happy and I hope she can come home soon.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda